Boca Raton PD hiring $66k starting

Unregistered

Boca Raton PD hiring $66k starting

Boca Raton PD is hiring current starting salary is $66K with a top salary for an officer of $104K after 9 years. Pension contribution is 11.5% but you can retire in 20 years at 70% or 24 years at 84% (3.5% multiplier). 12 hour shifts, workout on duty, take home cars, and FOP union.

Unregistered
    They’re not FRS.

Unregistered
    Not bad for anyone that has less than 10 years on, they’re a 20 year pension, you can always buy back.

Unregistered
    Sounds good but can I go from deputy to captain overnight if I support the chief there?

Unregistered
    Buh bye. See you!!

Unregistered
    Captain crunch. That's not nice

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Buh bye. See you!!
    Yeah idiot, keep saying that as a hundred or so are bailing. We’re already down 70 give or take. Now more? We gotta stop the bleeding, it will become a safety issue at some stage, if not already.

Unregistered
    I remember when bso was one of the best departments to work for, now without counting FHP they’re the lowest paying in Broward County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when bso was one of the best departments to work for, now without counting FHP they’re the lowest paying in Broward County.
    You mean Margate is not the lowest paying department anymore, where the tards go to work.