We screwed up

Thread: We screwed up

Unregistered

We screwed up

BSO files charges 5 years after the deadly crash but don’t realize the statue of limitations has run . Great work Traffic Homicide idiots.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...611-story.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO files charges 5 years after the deadly crash but don’t realize the statue of limitations has run . Great work Traffic Homicide idiots.

I didn't know homicides had a statue of limitations.....and you call them the idiots!!!

Unregistered
    What the f**k is a "statue" of limitations? Who's are the idiots?

Unregistered
    Are people really this dumb, it said NEARLY five years. There’s a Statue of Liberty but not one of limitations that I’m aware of.

Unregistered
    Are people really this dumb, it said NEARLY five years. There’s a Statue of Liberty but not one of limitations that I’m aware of.
    A spelling error doesn't change the facts that THI screwed up big time. Five years to file a case related to a crash, the family must be despondent. Who ever that case was assigned to should be ashamed of themselves and he and the supervisor should be removed.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2910765]A spelling error doesn't change the facts that THI screwed up big time. Five years to file a case related to a crash, the family must be despondent. Who ever that case was assigned to should be ashamed of themselves and he and the supervisor should be removed

I think the detective and supervisor have already been removed. Since this happened 5 years ago and most if not all of the ones in there now have been there less than 5 years.

Unregistered

There is no statute of limitations for a felony that results in a death. I sure hope you are just a political hack and not LE, idiot.

Unregistered
    There is no statute of limitations for a felony that results in a death. I sure hope you are just a political hack and not LE, idiot.
    I agree 100% they're an idiot! Unfortunately they probably are LE.

Unregistered
    I agree 100% they're an idiot! Unfortunately they probably are LE.
    I concur. He/she should remove the statue from their azz and learn to use a dictionary. His/her reports must be comical.

Unregistered
    SOL or not the underlying incident occurred September 2013 which means the claim of 5 years SOL would not have run out for another 3 months.