PBA Campaign Promises Accomplished
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Campaign Promises Accomplished

Which campaign promises have been accomplished, so far?

Term limits
    Transparency
    No double dipping
    Email updates
    Inclusive to its members

If, I missed any list them. Be courteous and professional.

Unregistered
    we got rid of you

Unregistered
    Your spot in except you forgot the Transparency. Jenkins especially with all his the Talk & David as well as Robert & Steadman preached that a lot. We need those previously mentioned & to not believe that we were lied too. I’m hearing too much partying & drinking. Forget the rumors of 33 & the i appropriate comments that are made about women & escapades, like the poster said let’s be Professional. It bothers me though. I need those promises met Please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your spot in except you forgot the Transparency. Jenkins especially with all his the Talk & David as well as Robert & Steadman preached that a lot. We need those previously mentioned & to not believe that we were lied too. I’m hearing too much partying & drinking. Forget the rumors of 33 & the i appropriate comments that are made about women & escapades, like the poster said let’s be Professional. It bothers me though. I need those promises met Please.
    Look your correct. Their actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than words. They were never interested in fulfilling the promises made. That was just campaign rhetoric. To change the structure takes real leadership and people willing to keep their promises. So far none of that has taken place.

Unregistered
    Not sure. But, I would like to know.

Unregistered
    Not sure. But, I would like to know.
    The answer is none

Unregistered
    The answer is none
    Here’s the promises they kept to themselves:
    Stahl gets his MDPD salary of $100,000 and we pay him $180,000 additional dues money to run the PBA+ a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel+ free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money.

Jenkins gets his MDPD salary of $ 125,000 and we pay him $125,000 additional dues money to be at the PBA + a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel + free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money

Greenwell gets $ 110,000 from FRS, was recently rehired by the department making $75.000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He does use a county vehicle.

Capt Ish gets MDPD salary of $140,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Davis gets MDCR salary of $90,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He is the only correctional office that has a take home vehicle.

Lopez gets $80,000 from FRS and we pay him $50,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Unregistered
    Here’s the promises they kept to themselves:
    Stahl gets his MDPD salary of $100,000 and we pay him $180,000 additional dues money to run the PBA+ a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel+ free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money.

Jenkins gets his MDPD salary of $ 125,000 and we pay him $125,000 additional dues money to be at the PBA + a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel + free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money

Greenwell gets $ 110,000 from FRS, was recently rehired by the department making $75.000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He does use a county vehicle.

Capt Ish gets MDPD salary of $140,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Davis gets MDCR salary of $90,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He is the only correctional office that has a take home vehicle.

Lopez gets $80,000 from FRS and we pay him $50,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.
    Okay so I’m confused. How many campaign promises did Grennwell actually fulfill so far? None by my count. Are there any?

Unregistered
    Okay so I’m confused. How many campaign promises did Grennwell actually fulfill so far? None by my count. Are there any?
    It was all lies. Everything that came out of their mouths was a lie.

Unregistered

Truth

But the Trips, lunches & alcolhol don’t stop! Did you see the broads at the Table serving Samples.... maybe PBA board are clients if their friends. C’mon every time I see them they stacked to the 9’s in cash. All this is a freedom from the wives, cash in pocket & a bragging about their position. We have Cheaters, Thieves & Liars!! That’s it. Nothing was accomplished, except spending & parties See for yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast