Miss Piggy - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miss Piggy

Evelin

Lol JOKE -two lieutenants and one sergeant

Two lieutenants and one sergeant, walk into a bar... well there’s the joke... LOL

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Evelin View Post
    So why are you anonymous?? Show who you are.. you’re all so professional it’s sick. FYI she works harder than any of you retards.
    Yeah, she works really hard at the China Buffet

Evelin
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did your mom help you type that?! Lol

Evelin
    Two lieutenants and one sergeant, walk into a bar... well there’s your joke.. three *****es.. crying a WOMAN, is more advanced than them.. boohoo

Unregistered

Wink

Hahahaha and with no utensils.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha and with no utensils.
    Fellow PO China Buffet as closed for the next 48 hrs to restock on food. Please excuse the inconvenience! Miss Piggy will be temporally at Dunkin Donut.

Evelin

Enlighten me fellas

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelin View Post
    So why are you anonymous?? Show who you are.. you’re all so professional it’s sick. FYI she works harder than any of you retards.
    Yeah, she works really hard at eating and very competent while stuffing herself....LOL

Evelin

Enlighten me...

Fellow PO China Buffet as closed for the next 48 hrs to restock on food. Please excuse the inconvenience! Miss Piggy will be temporally at Dunkin Donut.
    So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LOLOL

Evelin

Enlighten me...

Yeah, she works really hard at eating and very competent while stuffing herself....LOL

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast