Miss Piggy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Miss Piggy

Evelin
    Interesting facts, and I agree Lt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Sgt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

That’s my take, xoxo Evelin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelin View Post
    Interesting facts, and I agree Lt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Sgt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

That’s my take, xoxo Evelin
    WOW, The last I checked Ms. Piggy is ugly as ****! And it's sad that the China Buffet and Dunkin Donuts is all she can do is EAT, EAT, and stuff her fat ass. I'm still trying to figure if she can shower without missing. Does she reach, doubt it!

Unregistered
    You guys need to cut this sh*t out. This is BULLYING. Plain and simple. As members of law enforcement you need to be positive examples to your peers and to your children who view you as heroes. Have some integrity, honor, and respect. You swore to serve and protect not only the community but your fellow department members. Every person is fighting a battle you know nothing about, maybe you should consider that when you’re putting on your uniform and badge.

Unregistered
    This is an evil lady. Also a liar and cheat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is an evil lady. Also a liar and cheat.
    true dat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Do Your Job!

How incredible it is that a few so called contributors to this website can only talk about someone called "Miss Piggy" whoever that is! We really have reached the bottom of the barrel with these frivolous comments. If you want to contribute then stick to the facts and the reality of the situation and post recommendations that will make Doral better. It is no wonder that the general public at times has such a negative opinion law enforcement.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie QRU's Avatar
    Picking on a single mom. Look in the mirror people, before judging someone else.
    Karma will always get you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234