Hey Garbage men...

Unregistered

Hey Garbage men...

Where are the new cars at? This goes to show you what a piece of $hit city Hollywood is....no new cars ...no raises... short staffed.....I mean come on. Hollywood has the worst fleet in the State of Florida. The mayor is a complete LOSER!!!! You want to keep cops...but you can’t even give them the basic necessities for them to do their job.... wow bro wow

Unregistered
    I believe they got 50 plus cars last year between the caprices and Tahoe’s and ordered another 50 this year. As for a raise you get one on your anniversary for the first 6 years it’s 5 percent and at 10 13 16 and 20 we just got a 3 percent cola last I checked about 2 months ago. I would say pay wise we are doing better then most especially Bso. As for short staffed it’s everywhere in county everyone is short staffed.

Unregistered
    You got 4-5yr cops driving around in mongo wagons. That little loser Mayor, should have HWPD in brand new Kia’s. Stop with the Bs awards... give out some cars that aren’t a liberty city hand me down. It’s truly embarrassing

Unregistered

Cars

45 new Tahoes recently approved by the City and are coming in. Know your facts.

Unregistered
    2 officers already leaving cause of the pba negotiations. Better do something to stop more from following.

Unregistered
    The officers that left had nothing to do with a contract or negotiations. One of them has been planning to move to Houston for over a year and the other was forced to move north because of his wife’s job.