Detention deputy to patrol - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so I can go through the PASS process and still apply even though I’m not certified a LEO?
    Yes, although PASS in itself is a process which may require you to devote a few days to it. Hopefully your employer will work with you on this. Contact SPC about further details on PASS. Once you complete PASS, contact various agencies and be patient. An agency willing to sponsor you will eventually turn up.

Unregistered
    Patrol and jail is moron work. The only educational requirements for patrol and jail is a high school diploma and academy. Any dummy can get that in the mediocre public school system, and any dummy can pass either academy, which are dumbed down to get the bodies in the jails and on the streets. Patrol is basically glorified taxi service for criminals and traffic tickets which any meter maid can handle. Make sure you clean your ride after some bum you arrested for open container pukes or defecates in it. Or the trailer trash domestics you have to mediate. That takes a lot of skill and thought. You are a legend in your mind.
    The only moron here is you, presuming that anyone on patrol or in the jail are brainless fools. Some of us have master's degrees and over 20 years in the military with a full retirement. What was that you said???

Unregistered
    The only moron here is you, presuming that anyone on patrol or in the jail are brainless fools. Some of us have master's degrees and over 20 years in the military with a full retirement. What was that you said???
    We have some people with higher degrees than that, and they are morons too. Oh and twenty years in the military, you must be a genius. Full retirement you say? 50% of crap pay isn’t a “full retirement”. Idiot.

Unregistered
    We have some people with higher degrees than that, and they are morons too. Oh and twenty years in the military, you must be a genius. Full retirement you say? 50% of crap pay isn’t a “full retirement”. Idiot.
    I really hope you don't wear a badge, because I bet you believe everything the media feeds you, making ASSumptions and all.

Unregistered
    Military?! Only requires high school education just like patrol and jail. Unless you go to West Point or Annapolis to become an officer, it's a crappy 20 year retirement, that's why so many ex-military work for the agency - because the military pension isn't enough to live on.

Master's or bachelor's degrees?! From accredited universities, are very scarce in the agency. The mail order degrees which most of the executive staff has aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Yeah, it take a lot of intelligence to get those tough degrees in criminology and public safety.

Unregistered
    Military?! Only requires high school education just like patrol and jail. Unless you go to West Point or Annapolis to become an officer, it's a crappy 20 year retirement, that's why so many ex-military work for the agency - because the military pension isn't enough to live on.

Master's or b achelor's degrees?! From accredited universities, are very scarce in the agency. The mail order degrees which most of the executive staff has aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Yeah, it take a lot of intelligence to get those tough degrees in criminology and public safety.
    Again, here you go assuming everything. You have no clue what my pension is nor my situation. Also it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to read because I never said anything about having a degree in criminal justice/public safety.

Unregistered

Master's or bachelor's degrees?! From accredited universities, are very scarce in the agency. The mail order degrees which most of the executive staff has aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Yeah, it take a lot of intelligence to get those tough degrees in criminology and public safety.
    I also never said anything about working at Pinellas.

Unregistered
    I also never said anything about working at Pinellas.
    Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong point.

Military, patrol and jail require a high school degree. That is the education level which is required. Practically anyone can do it with minimal training and education. Anyone with higher education is overqualified. Bachelor's and master's degrees are not needed or required. That is why patrol and jail is moron work.

Unregistered
    Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong point.

Military, patrol and jail require a high school degree. That is the education level which is required. Practically anyone can do it with minimal training and education. Anyone with higher education is overqualified. Bachelor's and master's degrees are not needed or required. That is why patrol and jail is moron work.
    Of course degrees aren’t required, but everyone has their own reasons for entering the law enforcement profession. So if it’s moron work why are you in it?? LOL.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345