Today show
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today show

Unregistered

Today show

Scott Peterson on TODAY SHOW

Scott will be on the TODAY SHOW tomorrow, Tuesday, being interviewed by Savannah Guthrie regarding MSD shooting.
    Hope he tells everything!

Unregistered
    If this is true, then it will only be a matter of time before he tells about SSI's kid

Unregistered

Exclamation Googan Gilligan is the turd of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is true, then it will only be a matter of time before he tells about SSI's kid
    STFU Gilberto, you know absolutely nothing about anything much less national television you pole smoking low life!

Unregistered
    STFU Gilberto, you know absolutely nothing about anything much less national television you pole smoking low life!
    you are exactly whats wrong with people in this agency or you're a family member of SSI hung up on homophobia

Unregistered

Exclamation

you are exactly whats wrong with people in this agency or you're a family member of SSI hung up on homophobia
    and you're a JizzBreath Googan

Unregistered
    Preview is out. Potty poor me

Unregistered

Wink Gilberto Montalvo Flogging Wildly

Preview is out. Potty poor me
    This is an announcement for the 3 or 4 people who tune in to LEO Affairs and actually read the regurgitated spooge spew that Gilberto Montalvo smears onto this site. Gilberto will be unavailable for comment for the next 24 hours due to the fact he is masturbating to the Savanna Guthrie spot that will air tomorrow morning on the Today show hoping that Scot Peterson will say something incriminating against Sheriff Israel.

Keep flogging Gilberto, NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS YOU LOSER!!!

Unregistered
    This is an announcement to the one or two people that believe it's only a handful of people viewing this website and even fewer that respond...You wouldn't know a crime in progress even if it fell out of the sky into your lap and started to wiggle, so how would you really know the numbers you claim to know? It surely can't be deduced by negative comments alone, can it? But then again, you're not really a cop so, I guess it's possible with someone who lacks basic investigative skills/knowledge it takes to be a guy/gal fresh off probation and jumps to conclusions without any kind of proof.
    I can assure you Mr/Mrs/Ms Person of rank, you are sadly mistaken. Keep watching Blues Clues though. Maybe someday, and I emphasize "SOMEDAY", you'll be seen as a somewhat decent Law enforcement Officer.
    Keep your chin up, and your crayon sharp 'cause you've got a long road ahead of ya.

Unregistered

Hug

This is an announcement for the 3 or 4 people who tune in to LEO Affairs and actually read the regurgitated spooge spew that Gilberto Montalvo smears onto this site. Gilberto will be unavailable for comment for the next 24 hours due to the fact he is masturbating to the Savanna Guthrie spot that will air tomorrow morning on the Today show hoping that Scot Peterson will say something incriminating against Sheriff Israel.

Keep flogging Gilberto, NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS YOU LOSER!!!

*This poster needs a hug LOL.

Unregistered
    As of 06-04-18 @ approximately 0:630 GMT, there's been 530 views and 8 responses to this topic alone. Watch how the numbers grow on not only this topic, but other hot topics and tell me again how it's only a "handful" of people.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast