Jessie jr does it again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jessie jr does it again

So apparently Jessie jr was recently accused of sexual harassment by his subordinate at HPD. Everyone was right about him eventually screwing up big again because he got away with jacking off in front of a minor. I doubt his dad can save him this time.

Rajame Layuca
    Is his "subordinate" male or female?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajame Layuca View Post
    Is his "subordinate" male or female?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Female from communications reported Jessie for saying “Those girls in communications can teach you some things about f*cking” and spreading rumors that they have threesomes in dispatch at night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Female from communications reported Jessie for saying “Those girls in communications can teach you some things about f*cking” and spreading rumors that they have threesomes in dispatch at night.
    Close. The way I read it is he posted that they were having threesomes and swallowing semen in communications. He then posted it again in quotes and laughed about it.
    And as usual whenever his family is exposed ole Ignacio attacks the moderator and posts stupid threads to force this one down. Iggy, it's time to retire. The fishing is really good up in North Florida!

Unregistered
    Iggy, you created a bunch of stupid threads to force this one down the list.

Just wondering why.....are you ashamed of your pedophile nephew?

Unregistered
    Iggy, you created a bunch of stupid threads to force this one down the list.

Just wondering why.....are you ashamed of your pedophile nephew?
    Ashamed? Brother while that poor girl was forced to strip Iggy was on Facetime with his nephew rubbing one out also

Unregistered
    Since Sgt Iggy is so proud of his nephew I thought I'd submit a news encore!

"The couple, who have asked not to be identified, said that Menocal pulled them over for making a U-turn and then detained them for questioning. He told one of the girls, who is 17, to get in the back of his cop car, and had her 20-year-old girlfriend follow behind in her car.

Back at the station, the couple alleges Menocal took the younger girl into a private room and began asking her inappropriate questions.

“[He asked me] how do I have intercourse, and I told him, ’Why do I need to answer that? Why is that necessary?'” the young woman said to WSVN. “He insisted me to answer it, so I told him how me and my partner have intercourse, which is me and my girlfriend. After, he asked if I was a virgin. He asked me, if he was to test me right that moment, if I had any diseases on me.”

She went on to say that Menocal began rubbing his genitals over his pants and alleges he told her to “take off my pants or I was going to get arrested.” After putting her shorts back on, he asked to see her tattoos.

“He wanted me to take off my shirt and my bra together, and I told him, ’No. Why do I have to do that? There’s no reason to do that,'” she continued. “Then he said, ’Oh I thought you wanted to ****,'” she told WSVN. “Honestly, I thought I was going to get raped. I thought he would make me sleep with him.”

The teen reported that the officer returned her to her worried girlfriend about fifteen minutes later, and they immediately filed a police report."

Unregistered
    Back to the top!!! And Iggy go back to eating croquetas at the Bass Pro Shops cafe, no matter how much you try pushing this down it ain’t going away

Unregistered

Ratting to the Rat

Menocal is also the one feeding all our internal issues to Mejia to cause chaos in hopes of paving the way for his brother to return. He should be fired.

Unregistered
    Menocal is also the one feeding all our internal issues to Mejia to cause chaos in hopes of paving the way for his brother to return. He should be fired.
    Iggy snitched on some Hialeah Homicide Detectives that were looking for a suspect who lived around 102 and Flagler and they thought the area was unincorporated Dade County. Iggy called Chief Overton at the time and asked why Hialeah Detectives were working a case in Sweetwater without notifying the police department. The Homicide LT at the time who started on the road with Overton told him “Tell that p*ssy to meet me and I’ll tell him to his face why we were there” needless to say the memo was never sent, but this story shows what a rat Iggy has always been since it happened around 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast