News watching civil staff hours at Cape Coral
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sh-t hitting the fan

News watching civil staff hours at Cape Coral

The news media is doing an under cover story on why LCSO civilians are working a 10 hour day. They are going to 119 the time sheets for several employees at the Cape Coral County Building.
    Someone in ECU sounded the whistle and gave tip to the news media. 8 to 330 everyday is not 10 hours.

Why do civilians work a 10 hour shift anyways. There no way they are showing up at 700 am and leaving at 500 pm. They should all be arrested for theft. This will be a HUGE story for the up coming election. The department will say they work from home and public will not buy it at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh-t hitting the fan View Post
    The news media is doing an under cover story on why LCSO civilians are working a 10 hour day. They are going to 119 the time sheets for several employees at the Cape Coral County Building.
    Someone in ECU sounded the whistle and gave tip to the news media. 8 to 330 everyday is not 10 hours.

Why do civilians work a 10 hour shift anyways. There no way they are showing up at 700 am and leaving at 500 pm. They should all be arrested for theft. This will be a HUGE story for the up coming election. The department will say they work from home and public will not buy it at all.
    Yawn. If you work for LCSO you are collecting a paycheck from them and that makes you a hypocrite. Leave, retire, quit, move on. If you don't than go away troll. I for one don't care. There is FAR bigger problems out there than this or anything inside LCSO.......

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Blah, blah, blah is right... all the way to the news... I'm not an exemot employee, but i have to work the hours of one

Unregistered
    Very common knowledge that the civilians work staff are really supposed to work a 4 day 10 hour day the rest of the world they work a 5 day 8 hour day. We need time clocks for the civilians workers. The savings if these civilians actually worked a 40 hour week. The savings maybe we could hire some more deputies to work the road. We are down to like 10 traffic deputies for the whole county. We once had like 40 assigned to traffic. Remember the anti crime unit had 40 deputies and they are gone. All the districts had a mid shift. That when we had cops running the department. Now we have a ex tanning salon manager. The truth

Unregistered
    What you have is your boyfriends little wiener in your mouth. Or your still sucking your moms left tit. Because the right one is to hairy!

Unregistered
    What you have is your boyfriends little wiener in your mouth. Or your still sucking your moms left tit. Because the right one is to hairy!
    Farquaad's manager speaks again. A sad reflection of who's running our Agency.

Unregistered
    Blah, blah, blah is right... all the way to the news... I'm not an exemot employee, but i have to work the hours of one
    Well that's great, try taking a spelling course

Unregistered
    Farquaad's manager speaks again. A sad reflection of who's running our Agency.
    Aweeeee poor little jealous baby

Unregistered

Wow we have some rather intelligent employees or deputies. No wonder we are the lowest paid. This comment is what I would expect from someone in middle school or that is in special education.classes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast