+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
 

Thread: Another outrage

  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a chapter behind and defending news from months ago. Here's an idea. Why don't you put Amy and friends in 2020 campaign shirts and have her photo bomb Sarah Leonardi at her rally, planting a seed that she and her supporters are behind Israel. Oh wait.... you already did that. Epic fail. An email went out to about 5000 people to clarify some facts this morning.
    What the heck are you talking about? I would like just one anti-Israel person on this forum actually tell me where I am wrong?

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last sunday service my pastor read this same explanation those same words in church and did the same thing the sunday before that and it come up again at wensday night bible study. why he doing that? Church down the road in DB say the same thing. Do he think that we dumb? or is because he afraid that we will pick a black dude on election day? Maybe we don't want to be used by none of y'all. Save your talk about politics for your damn front porch. I don't go to church to hear about politics and won't be voting for neither a yous either. POLLACK 2020. That who im voting for
    I agree that politics should be kept out of church. It should be something which is debated on the street, not in church. And, you should vote for the candidate who you believe is most qualified. Race, gender, and party affiliation should not be used.

    But, lets get back to your complaint that blacks are being influenced not to vote for a black candidate. Are you going to vote for Pollack because he is more highly qualified, more trustworthy and more honest than the rest of the candidates? Or are you supporting him simply because he is black?

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree that politics should be kept out of church. It should be something which is debated on the street, not in church. And, you should vote for the candidate who you believe is most qualified. Race, gender, and party affiliation should not be used.

    But, lets get back to your complaint that blacks are being influenced not to vote for a black candidate. Are you going to vote for Pollack because he is more highly qualified, more trustworthy and more honest than the rest of the candidates? Or are you supporting him simply because he is black?
    I'm voting for Pollack because my pastor has NOT brought up Pollack's name in church. So I will pray for my pastor as I do everyday but will not heed to his advice about who I will and will not vote for. That's as insulting as having those Jewish women on the school board who dismiss the new testament singing along side of us when they visit as if they know the Lord.

    It's not Mr. Israel's fault about SDHS, but if it bring peace to those families to have him move on, he should rise to that as a man. His legacy will be that he looked out for only his self.

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm voting for Pollack because my pastor has NOT brought up Pollack's name in church. So I will pray for my pastor as I do everyday but will not heed to his advice about who I will and will not vote for. That's as insulting as having those Jewish women on the school board who dismiss the new testament singing along side of us when they visit as if they know the Lord.

    It's not Mr. Israel's fault about SDHS, but if it bring peace to those families to have him move on, he should rise to that as a man. His legacy will be that he looked out for only his self.
    WOW. I thank you for being so honest. I am also very disappointed that you are not basing you choice for sheriff on any realistic basis, but rather based upon the fact that your pastor has not mentioned him in church. If I send you my name and your pastor has not mentioned me, will you vote for me? If this is a widespread phenomenon, I may have a career in elected office ahead.

    Now, I'm sure that YOU had nothing to do with the fall of the Twin Towers, in 2001. But, if the families of those who died on that day would find peace if you left the country and moved to Bolivia, would you do it? Should the rest of us expect you to do it? No. Why? Because you were not to blame for 9/11. Heck, we did not even persecute Muslims in this country, though the people responsible for 9/11 were Muslims. Why should Scott Israel accept responsibility, which he did not have, for the MSDHS shooting?

    Let me list the people who did NOT do anything to make sure that a mass school shooting did not happen. The BCSB. The Rest of the politicians in Broward County. The Governor. The Florida Legislature. The teachers in Broward. The parents of children in Broward County and in every county in Florida. The voters of Broward County and the rest of Florida. The media. See, that encompasses just about everybody in the state. Get it? NO ONE was worried about a mass school shooting. Until one occurred. Then someone had to be blamed. And everyone pointed the finger at the Sheriff Israel and he gets suspended, even though he has less responsibility than some and only equal responsibility as others. Why? So, that the rest of the state could feel as though they were not responsible and that the children were now safe. The most ironic thing about the MSDHS shooting is that it represented a very, very rare event. Very rare. So rare, that almost no school system in the entire country spends money to put effective security in place to keep such an incident from happening. No one viewed a mass school shooter as a very likely occurrence. Ironically, nothing is being done to correct the security shortfall in our schools. It is almost as though the MSDHS shooting did not happen.

    Look, there are a number of reasons why Israel is not a perfect choice for Sheriff. He may not even be a good choice. And, the voters will have to make that choice at the polls. But, it would be a good idea to have some idea as to the capabilities those seeking the office. After all, this position is essentially that of a CEO of an agency with 5500+ employees and a yearly budget of ~$1 billion. There are not many people who can step in and run an organization of that size. We'll see if one surfaces before the election.

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW. I thank you for being so honest. I am also very disappointed that you are not basing you choice for sheriff on any realistic basis, but rather based upon the fact that your pastor has not mentioned him in church. If I send you my name and your pastor has not mentioned me, will you vote for me? If this is a widespread phenomenon, I may have a career in elected office ahead.

    Now, I'm sure that YOU had nothing to do with the fall of the Twin Towers, in 2001. But, if the families of those who died on that day would find peace if you left the country and moved to Bolivia, would you do it? Should the rest of us expect you to do it? No. Why? Because you were not to blame for 9/11. Heck, we did not even persecute Muslims in this country, though the people responsible for 9/11 were Muslims. Why should Scott Israel accept responsibility, which he did not have, for the MSDHS shooting?

    Let me list the people who did NOT do anything to make sure that a mass school shooting did not happen. The BCSB. The Rest of the politicians in Broward County. The Governor. The Florida Legislature. The teachers in Broward. The parents of children in Broward County and in every county in Florida. The voters of Broward County and the rest of Florida. The media. See, that encompasses just about everybody in the state. Get it? NO ONE was worried about a mass school shooting. Until one occurred. Then someone had to be blamed. And everyone pointed the finger at the Sheriff Israel and he gets suspended, even though he has less responsibility than some and only equal responsibility as others. Why? So, that the rest of the state could feel as though they were not responsible and that the children were now safe. The most ironic thing about the MSDHS shooting is that it represented a very, very rare event. Very rare. So rare, that almost no school system in the entire country spends money to put effective security in place to keep such an incident from happening. No one viewed a mass school shooter as a very likely occurrence. Ironically, nothing is being done to correct the security shortfall in our schools. It is almost as though the MSDHS shooting did not happen.

    Look, there are a number of reasons why Israel is not a perfect choice for Sheriff. He may not even be a good choice. And, the voters will have to make that choice at the polls. But, it would be a good idea to have some idea as to the capabilities those seeking the office. After all, this position is essentially that of a CEO of an agency with 5500+ employees and a yearly budget of ~$1 billion. There are not many people who can step in and run an organization of that size. We'll see if one surfaces before the election.
    Yes... troubling. When the cameras left so did the daily reminders that 14 children and 3 school staff are dead. Good thing that Tony's bullet points in his application for re accreditation point out the corrective action plan in great detail. In fact, the gates around the schools are closed and locked now. That in itself is a major change. Don't stay up too late worried that it's all been forgotten. We are on our way to Tallahassee to ring some bells, not for Tony, but for the plan which will be executed by whomever defeats SI in 2020. Looks like DeSantis has secured the teachers union votes. Yeah.. that's a big f'in deal.

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes... troubling. When the cameras left so did the daily reminders that 14 children and 3 school staff are dead. Good thing that Tony's bullet points in his application for re accreditation point out the corrective action plan in great detail. In fact, the gates around the schools are closed and locked now. That in itself is a major change. Don't stay up too late worried that it's all been forgotten. We are on our way to Tallahassee to ring some bells, not for Tony, but for the plan which will be executed by whomever defeats SI in 2020. Looks like DeSantis has secured the teachers union votes. Yeah.. that's a big f'in deal.
    A big thumbs up to you sir/ma'am. You have the support of the majority of Broward and even more of the State of Florida that voted for Desantis. This douchbag attorney that keeps sticking up for SI has no idea what he's talking about or fighting for. They're just another skumbag looking for a job, easy money or free turkeys.

  7. #37
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A big thumbs up to you sir/ma'am. You have the support of the majority of Broward and even more of the State of Florida that voted for Desantis. This douchbag attorney that keeps sticking up for SI has no idea what he's talking about or fighting for. They're just another skumbag looking for a job, easy money or free turkeys.
    And you all are on crack,!! Scott Israel will be Sheriff and the best thing this agency could get when Israel gets invis that you two retire. Who do you think you are?

  8. #38
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you all are on crack,!! Scott Israel will be Sheriff and the best thing this agency could get when Israel gets invis that you two retire. Who do you think you are?
    Huh? "invis"? Perhaps you should take a few classes in English. Typical response from an Israel supporter.
    Moving on, Scotty is an idiot, and should never be Sheriff again.

  9. #39
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW. I thank you for being so honest. I am also very disappointed that you are not basing you choice for sheriff on any realistic basis, but rather based upon the fact that your pastor has not mentioned him in church. If I send you my name and your pastor has not mentioned me, will you vote for me? If this is a widespread phenomenon, I may have a career in elected office ahead.

    Now, I'm sure that YOU had nothing to do with the fall of the Twin Towers, in 2001. But, if the families of those who died on that day would find peace if you left the country and moved to Bolivia, would you do it? Should the rest of us expect you to do it? No. Why? Because you were not to blame for 9/11. Heck, we did not even persecute Muslims in this country, though the people responsible for 9/11 were Muslims. Why should Scott Israel accept responsibility, which he did not have, for the MSDHS shooting?

    Let me list the people who did NOT do anything to make sure that a mass school shooting did not happen. The BCSB. The Rest of the politicians in Broward County. The Governor. The Florida Legislature. The teachers in Broward. The parents of children in Broward County and in every county in Florida. The voters of Broward County and the rest of Florida. The media. See, that encompasses just about everybody in the state. Get it? NO ONE was worried about a mass school shooting. Until one occurred. Then someone had to be blamed. And everyone pointed the finger at the Sheriff Israel and he gets suspended, even though he has less responsibility than some and only equal responsibility as others. Why? So, that the rest of the state could feel as though they were not responsible and that the children were now safe. The most ironic thing about the MSDHS shooting is that it represented a very, very rare event. Very rare. So rare, that almost no school system in the entire country spends money to put effective security in place to keep such an incident from happening. No one viewed a mass school shooter as a very likely occurrence. Ironically, nothing is being done to correct the security shortfall in our schools. It is almost as though the MSDHS shooting did not happen.

    Look, there are a number of reasons why Israel is not a perfect choice for Sheriff. He may not even be a good choice. And, the voters will have to make that choice at the polls. But, it would be a good idea to have some idea as to the capabilities those seeking the office. After all, this position is essentially that of a CEO of an agency with 5500+ employees and a yearly budget of ~$1 billion. There are not many people who can step in and run an organization of that size. We'll see if one surfaces before the election.
    If he would agree up front, to break from Parkland, we'd vote for him in 2020. Tamarac's Gelin supporters and a few other cities around Broward deserve his amazing leadership, his Promise Program, his gay parade appearances. We can think of nothing more satisfying than helping the "D' voters get just what they deserve after they screwed us over with the school board votes by voting the trash back in, or not showing up at all. Give us a reason to vote for Scott if he secures the primary.

  10. #40
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes... troubling. When the cameras left so did the daily reminders that 14 children and 3 school staff are dead. Good thing that Tony's bullet points in his application for re accreditation point out the corrective action plan in great detail. In fact, the gates around the schools are closed and locked now. That in itself is a major change. Don't stay up too late worried that it's all been forgotten. We are on our way to Tallahassee to ring some bells, not for Tony, but for the plan which will be executed by whomever defeats SI in 2020. Looks like DeSantis has secured the teachers union votes. Yeah.. that's a big f'in deal.
    Good luck. But, what you see now, in school security is what you will see in ten years, unless another mass school shooting occurs. By the way, not all gates are closed and locked. In fact, the gates at MSDHS were locked on the day of shooting. They were unlocked to facilitate exit of students. And, the ones which are open, during the day, do not have armed personnel stationed there nor do they have screening personnel. And, they won't have, because it is just too darned expensive for the potential threat. You people really have NO idea what is required to stop a determined mass school shooter. You also seem to be under the impression that the Sheriff has control over security in the schools. Guess again. That is the responsibility of the BCSB. But, even of the sheriff did have that responsibility and control, where is he going to get the money to implement the necessary measures? The voters? They certainly do not want their taxes to go up. Maybe a security charge to the parents of the students. Yeah, that will fly, considering the demographics in Broward public schools.

    But, continue your feel-good efforts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •