Remember

Thread: Remember

Unregistered

Remember

We must remember there are cameras everywhere and people just waiting for a cop to screw up so they can crucify us

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2907041]We must remember there asre cameras everywhere and people just waiting for a cop to screw up so they can crucify us[/QU

You are absolutely right about cameras being everywhere. However the only time cameras can be used to crucify us is when they capture us doing something wrong. Even though a video or picture captures our actions at a split second there is always more which needs to be reviewed before assumptions can become truth or fact. My word to everyone is: Do your job honestly and with dignity and the truth will prevail.

Unregistered
    Exactly. I'm from a neighboring PD and it infuriated me to hear the 2 officers were suspended WITHOUT pay for an investigation that was still in the very preliminary stages. That was a huge slap in the face to all of the officers at HBPD. I hope that once vilified: both officers sue the department for back pay and other compensation due to sitting at home without an income coming in. And to the 30 year vet: retire! Leave police behind and enjoy life. Police work is no longer what it was when you started. Stay safe, ladies and gentlemen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. I'm from a neighboring PD and it infuriated me to hear the 2 officers were suspended WITHOUT pay for an investigation that was still in the very preliminary stages. That was a huge slap in the face to all of the officers at HBPD. I hope that once vilified: both officers sue the department for back pay and other compensation due to sitting at home without an income coming in. And to the 30 year vet: retire! Leave police behind and enjoy life. Police work is no longer what it was when you started. Stay safe, ladies and gentlemen.
    Who said they were suspended without pay moran. They are actually out on Admin leave with pay. Get your shit straight.

Unregistered
    Who said they were suspended without pay moran. They are actually out on Admin leave with pay. Get your shit straight.
    If you are going to call someone a moron, then you should at least learn how to spell moron.

Unregistered
    If you are going to call someone a moron, then you should at least learn how to spell moron.
    Your right it was a typo.

Unregistered
    We have a bunch of morans and morons!