Puzzle me this.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    I heard the chief is friends with Derek Jeter and Dr Dre.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lear had never met or even knew the new Chief prior to this selection process. Get facts straight and stop trying to stir up crap that isn't even true. Try getting your facts straight first or you lose all credibility.
    well just don't believe you, it's to late for damage control on this matter, the crap gets stirred up because so much crap is emitting from city hall and the pink castle, Hey cuz you want a job, got this gig here, all these professional city police officers are applying, but we want someone who will play ball with us, so what do you think cuz, CM will be the real Chief, just smile and collect your paycheck for a few years so we can find a way to weasel CM into your job

Unregistered
    well just don't believe you, it's to late for damage control on this matter, the crap gets stirred up because so much crap is emitting from city hall and the pink castle, Hey cuz you want a job, got this gig here, all these professional city police officers are applying, but we want someone who will play ball with us, so what do you think cuz, CM will be the real Chief, just smile and collect your paycheck for a few years so we can find a way to weasel CM into your job
    I just confirmed, the Chief has submitted a sample of his DNA to 23 and Me to see if he's possibly related to the Lears. I can see the resemblance in both of them. its possible!

Unregistered
    I just confirmed, the Chief has submitted a sample of his DNA to 23 and Me to see if he's possibly related to the Lears. I can see the resemblance in both of them. its possible!
    Signed, Sgt TD.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234