Puzzle me this.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Female Chief Applicants

I received a list today of all the names that applied for the Chief Position. Assuming all fem names are women.. we had 1 female applicant. I have requested the resume. If anyone is interested, I will post it or mail it to you.

Great article by Earl Kimel, HT

I really got a good sense who each of these men are. I think Mr Lear is going to have a tough decision to make.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...-of-experience

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I really got a good sense who each of these men are. I think Mr Lear is going to have a tough decision to make.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...-of-experience
    You can tell that from a short news article? I'm glad you get a sense of who they are because frankly I can't tell from some article. To many questions still. I wold rather someone from the inside be chief as they know the city and how it operates. It seems the other guys are just applying everywhere and really don't care which community they seem to land in. The only I could not find or the article mentions other jobs was Garrison. I will say that he certainly has a lot of ties to the community. I could probably get behind him coming from the outside vs the others. I want someone who wants to be part of North Port and not just because they saw a job posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell that from a short news article? I'm glad you get a sense of who they are because frankly I can't tell from some article. To many questions still. I wold rather someone from the inside be chief as they know the city and how it operates. It seems the other guys are just applying everywhere and really don't care which community they seem to land in. The only I could not find or the article mentions other jobs was Garrison. I will say that he certainly has a lot of ties to the community. I could probably get behind him coming from the outside vs the others. I want someone who wants to be part of North Port and not just because they saw a job posting.
    I have read each of the resumes and did my web research last week. Earl's article pulled it together and painted a pretty good picture of each of them. The quotes provide insight to each ef them in different ways. So yes, I like what I am seeing and reading.. Clearly, the Meet n Greet will provide more input as well. Bottom line for me, HR and Lear have narrowed it down to serious and viable candidates that are experienced and educated.

There is exactly #ZERO leaders left in NPPD that are qualified to step in. It is another feather in vespia's cap... Remember the 27 men and women he sacrificed over the past 18 months. He wiped out anyone with the education and experience to ascend. One of the candidates hit that nail right on the head.. when he left we wouldnt need an outside process becuase there would be 8 - 10 prepared, the key being EDUCATION. THAT is a leader who gets it.

Chief Kharma cometh .. =)

Unregistered
    There is a reason why Anthony only lasted 18 months at his previous agency....and why it ended the run of the previous chief.

Unregistered
    I will bet that Lear will hire a friend.

Unregistered
    I will bet that Lear will hire a friend.
    Truer words have never been spoken on this board.

Unregistered
    Truer words have never been spoken on this board.
    Lear had never met or even knew the new Chief prior to this selection process. Get facts straight and stop trying to stir up crap that isn't even true. Try getting your facts straight first or you lose all credibility.

Unregistered
    Lear had never met or even knew the new Chief prior to this selection process. Get facts straight and stop trying to stir up crap that isn't even true. Try getting your facts straight first or you lose all credibility.
    Run for your lives everybody! The forum bully is back!!!

Unregistered
    Forum bully? I love that guy. He calls out the weak who don’t have the digestive fortitude to put their name to the posts. Get a life and go blow your bags pipes. That dress is pretty sweet, but needs some more ruffles though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast