Guess where Shiver landed his broke a$$ feet

Unregistered

Guess where Shiver landed his broke a$$ feet

I guess news travels late down here in Homestead. Do any of you Remember how bad Shiver treated the troops when he was here. Do you remember how Stahl brought down the big gun Rivera to set Shiver straight. Well, it seems that he’s broke no more. He’s living off our dues and is working at the PBA of all places with Stahl or all people. My money going in his pocket does not set well with me.

Unregistered
    Where the **** have you been dip shit!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where the **** have you been dip shit!!!!!!!
    Obviously not paying attention to see how f••ked up the PBA is becoming. What possessed any moron to hire a guy who has been a total failure to do my dealings as a member. What in the world were people thinking? Have we truly become that desperate?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously not paying attention to see how f••ked up the PBA is becoming. What possessed any moron to hire a guy who has been a total failure to do my dealings as a member. What in the world were people thinking? Have we truly become that desperate?
    What’s comical is I remember when Shiver and Bateman were running against each other. Stahl wanted Bateman to win and get the endorsement but he was afraid to do it from his position because he said Shiver was mean and vindictive. He had a bogus survey sent out to the members (wink wink) and well Bateman got the endorsement.
    Now that Bateman is in prison, the so called mean and vindictive Shiver is Steadmans boss. Crazy shitz.

Unregistered
    All scammers.

Unregistered
    Has anyone ever done anything with the fact that RS Shiver does not live in Florida City? That guy lives in the city limits of Homestaed. Isn’t that a crime? Wtf