Chief Applicant Finalist - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered

?

Where is Mike Pelfrey?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I suspect he is fighting the firing and collecting his.last few checks. we are pushing 90 days since the Insubordination complaint was filed against him. I assume his free ride days are nearing an end.

hope he finds his toes in the sand and a drink in his hand... Retirement is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One guy? There was more than one that said morales would be chief. Suck on it!
    Hey GED man, do you think for one minute that if it wasn't for the backlash in social media, CM would not be chief, can you really be that stupid, don't pump your chest yet, new chief, new attitude and with yours well you might have wished CM with stood the heat and took the job. CM got his only obstacle, if you can call him that, MP out of the way for his move, we will see. Can you guess who will be the new assistant chief, now come on you can do it !!!!!!!!!! PS some of us are not like you, we don't suck on it or kiss it !!!!!!!!

I don't know who our next Asst Chief will be. I imagine Chief Kharma will select his own man/woman to have his back. This.position is a long time goal of the new Chief. I think he will do all that is in his power to succeed. I think that bodes very well for each of you on staff and the citizens of this City. That means have a strong admin and happy cops on staff. I think he really is an excellent choice and I'm thrilled we are 30 days away from truly taking a.new direction in North port.

I also know it won't be CM as he isnt quite ready. he needs to finish up his education before he can apply.

oh happy day...
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 06-15-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I don't know who our next Asst Chief will be. I imagine Chief Kharma will select his own man/woman to have his back. This.position is a long time goal of the new Chief. I think he will do all that is in his power to succeed. I think that bodes very well for each of you on staff and the citizens of this City. That means have a strong admin and happy cops on staff. I think he really is an excellent choice and I'm thrilled we are 30 days away from truly taking a.new direction in North port.

I also know it won't be CM as he isnt quite ready. he needs to finish up his education before he can apply.

oh happy day...
    Well not exactly. Morales was promised the asst. chief position. The new chief will be somewhat handcuffed from day 1. In almost any agency a new chief brings in their own asst chief from the outside if the chief came from the outside also Look at Sarasota PD. That is what the Chief there did. Look at St Pete PD, the new chief there did also. Mark my words. Morales as asst. chief.

not sure who promised such a thing but I was assured that Chris would be resuming the Captain role. we have that in writing and will hold them to such.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    not sure who promised such a thing but I was assured that Chris would be resuming the Captain role. we have that in writing and will hold them to such.
    It is up to the new Chief who he wants in the positions. When Morales wrote his acceptance to Interim, he wrote he was looking forward to returning to his position once a new chief was in place. When he wrote that it was the only position he could return to not seeking the Chief's position. He made that clear to everyone. At that time, we had and still do have an Assistant Chief. There has been no determination on him yet. However, If the assistant Chiefs position does become open, we will more than likely see Morales become the new Chief's number two. The new Chief would be a fool not too. Morales would make a great Assistant Chief. He has done a great job as Captain and especially as Interim Chief for all of us.

Unregistered
    It is up to the new Chief who he wants in the positions. When Morales wrote his acceptance to Interim, he wrote he was looking forward to returning to his position once a new chief was in place. When he wrote that it was the only position he could return to not seeking the Chief's position. He made that clear to everyone. At that time, we had and still do have an Assistant Chief. There has been no determination on him yet. However, If the assistant Chiefs position does become open, we will more than likely see Morales become the new Chief's number two. The new Chief would be a fool not too. Morales would make a great Assistant Chief. He has done a great job as Captain and especially as Interim Chief for all of us.
    Hats off to Morales for stepping in until we found Chief Garrison. Thank you brother.

Unregistered
    What is going on with the Assistant Chief, Mike Pelfrey? Do you know something Stephanie that we all don't know?

Unregistered
    so says one of the favored, you certainly do not speak for the rest of us, just glad and hopeful the new chief will finally put an end to the a$$kissers who got where they are on there ability to suck up and certainly not there ability to be even adequate police. Get ready there troops, new buttocks to taste !!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast