Chief Applicant Finalist - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Kitzerow doesnt care what job or where. We need someone who wants to be in North Port and preferably with some ties or knowledge of the area. Kitzerow was in my top two before I saw this and then his history for applying for other police chiefs jobs and city manager.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...ypSlqprDFDDBP/
    First of all I think we all can agree this a FIXED hiring. Peter Lear bypassed more qualified candidates to get to the four he has chosen. This whole system reeks of political corruption. our trailer park mayor and her know it all attitude is selling us right down the tubes. She is the puppeteer and Lear is the puppet. Read today her comments in the workshop, she doesn't like fords, she wants proof the atv in inop, she is an avid ATVer, it goes on and on. The PD wants a 16 million dollar plus budget, that's what a three million dollar increase, less men, more money. Our trailer park mayor wants the armored police veh in place before school starts, wait, did they approve this and really what are you going to do place this vehicle in front of schools, it would be like a military occupation of our schools . Besides, the county school system is taking over the SRO positions throughout the county, it has been stated by Capt CM that the SPD veh was used in the past for high water rescues, I live in a flood prone area and I never ever saw this, then he renames his request as a rescue vehicle, what a croc, lies and deceit to get what they want. But CM is the queens favorite son so she will bully, threaten, lie and deceive to get CM what he wants. The queen has her supporters in lukes and Hanks, so she will have her majority and get what she wants. We just cannot afford to be throwing money at the NPPD and hope it will be fixed. Peter lear has shown he is incompetent and should resign or at least demote himself. He will not, The queen will reign until the next election where hopefully common sense will prevail and she will lose her majority vote, until then mo money, more money means more taxes and fees for us.

Unregistered
    First of all I think we all can agree this a FIXED hiring. Peter Lear bypassed more qualified candidates to get to the four he has chosen. This whole system reeks of political corruption. our trailer park mayor and her know it all attitude is selling us right down the tubes. She is the puppeteer and Lear is the puppet. Read today her comments in the workshop, she doesn't like fords, she wants proof the atv in inop, she is an avid ATVer, it goes on and on. The PD wants a 16 million dollar plus budget, that's what a three million dollar increase, less men, more money. Our trailer park mayor wants the armored police veh in place before school starts, wait, did they approve this and really what are you going to do place this vehicle in front of schools, it would be like a military occupation of our schools . Besides, the county school system is taking over the SRO positions throughout the county, it has been stated by Capt CM that the SPD veh was used in the past for high water rescues, I live in a flood prone area and I never ever saw this, then he renames his request as a rescue vehicle, what a croc, lies and deceit to get what they want. But CM is the queens favorite son so she will bully, threaten, lie and deceive to get CM what he wants. The queen has her supporters in lukes and Hanks, so she will have her majority and get what she wants. We just cannot afford to be throwing money at the NPPD and hope it will be fixed. Peter lear has shown he is incompetent and should resign or at least demote himself. He will not, The queen will reign until the next election where hopefully common sense will prevail and she will lose her majority vote, until then mo money, more money means more taxes and fees for us.
    Move on already. Blah, blah blah.

Unregistered
    Looks like Kitzerow doesnt care what job or where. We need someone who wants to be in North Port and preferably with some ties or knowledge of the area. Kitzerow was in my top two before I saw this and then his history for applying for other police chiefs jobs and city manager.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...ypSlqprDFDDBP/
    His wife is a Major with that agency too. He won’t be here for us even if he gets the job.

Unregistered
    I agree! Kitzerow is just trying to recycle someplace else. He has an impressive resume but he is looking for someplace to pasture. The other 3 candidates look weak. Not as impressive as the last bunch we "dismissed". Ugh!!!!

Unregistered
    I agree! Kitzerow is just trying to recycle someplace else. He has an impressive resume but he is looking for someplace to pasture. The other 3 candidates look weak. Not as impressive as the last bunch we "dismissed". Ugh!!!!
    Lear needs to eat some crow and invite them back to interview. They were better.

Unregistered
    Move on already. Blah, blah blah.
    does reality bore you or are you one of those reaping the bennies, either way move on blah blah blah

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

I dont understand what Vanessa is doing There is too much not making sense. She is pitching tall tales when she should know otherwise. She wants to fast track the A/V so its ready before school starts.. Yeah that will build trust with our kids. WTF. Kid starts shooting in a classroom, we gonna surround the school and wait for someone to find the keys to A/V or we going in and stop the shooter?

She also submitted an SLA for the PD budget, part-time Victim Advocate. I have to go listen to that again. My understanding the SSO provides this service. She was repeatedly disrespectful of the Sherriff. That aint the way to repair the broken relationship that vespia built No Po...

Another curious piece of hogwash she passed was about Public Records, saying the staff needs training and more conference time. I think both the Clerks office and PD Records staff are plenty knowledgeable. There are process, management and attitude problems.

I think you may underestimate Jill. I had observed and watched her. She is open minded and persuasive when she needs to be. I met her for lunch last weekend. I was happily surprised to find her to be very receptive and very aware of many of our concerns and of the same mind as me, lets fix it.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 06-08-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Unregistered
    I think the only time they have PRR problems are with you Steph. Its not convenient for them or they are afraid it will shine an unfavorable light upon them. Keep up the pressure. The need to know they cant create their own version FS 119

Got Female Chief Applicants?

I requested the female chief applicant resumes this week but was told today that as there is no gender choice checkbox on the application, so they could not tell which were male vs female.

So if I want to discover how many women applied, I will have to request 83 resumes. Last round, I had to pay 40 some bucks for 6 resumes or $6.66 each to strike out the SSN, Address and phone #. Assuming same slow reader/redactor, collecting the set would cost me $552.

Shove It

I think the only time they have PRR problems are with you Steph. Its not convenient for them or they are afraid it will shine an unfavorable light upon them. Keep up the pressure. The need to know they cant create their own version FS 119
    Well if they think the threatening registered letter scared me, they are wrong. It only pissed me off. I reported the unredacted personal officer information, deleted it and was done with it. So how is it that the staff member that DID break the law is sending me an email threatening criminal charges for a crime she committed. <Will she be charged? Thats twice in one month.> They surely didnt care about retracting and warning recipient that received the Sovereign List with Joes name all over it!

In my response to her email, I told her to shove it where the sun doesnt shine, Morales took offense to it. NOT Sorry, I meant it when I wrote it and I still do. I woulda told her to shove up her ass but I was intentionally referencing the sunshine laws.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast