To the Chief & Rank and File

Unregistered

To the Chief & Rank and File

There does not seem to be a direct email for the Chief. I am using this forum in the hopes that it will reach the Chief and all rank. I am the mother of a child who was at MSD during the shooting and was rescued by Coral Springs. I arrived very early on the scene and spent the entire time directly behind the yellow tape on southeast corner of Pine Island and Holmberg, close to where many of you were with fire- rescue. First of all, I want to thank you for your efforts in saving as many of the kids as possible. All of you are heroes.

As you know "accountability" has been lacking in our community with law enforcement and in the schools. These have been very tough months all. I am writing in support of your officer who made an impulsive comment. The emotions of the tragic event have affected everyone. We need to acknowledge that impulsivity can sometimes be a reaction to stress and high emotion. The "outrage" about the comment that was expressed by some does not reflect the feelings of the entire community; and the source of the frustration with the Publix incident was felt by many. I support Officer Valenti. The comment is no reflection on the fine work that any of you do. I applaud your Chief for demonstrating leadership without giving in to the extreme demands of those who seem to want to take advantage of a situation. Be safe everyone, and thank you again for doing what you do.
    MSD Mom

Unregistered

Capt. Obvious

Thats Odd

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There does not seem to be a direct email for the Chief. I am using this forum in the hopes that it will reach the Chief and all rank. I am the mother of a child who was at MSD during the shooting and was rescued by Coral Springs. I arrived very early on the scene and spent the entire time directly behind the yellow tape on southeast corner of Pine Island and Holmberg, close to where many of you were with fire- rescue. First of all, I want to thank you for your efforts in saving as many of the kids as possible. All of you are heroes.

As you know "accountability" has been lacking in our community with law enforcement and in the schools. These have been very tough months all. I am writing in support of your officer who made an impulsive comment. The emotions of the tragic event have affected everyone. We need to acknowledge that impulsivity can sometimes be a reaction to stress and high emotion. The "outrage" about the comment that was expressed by some does not reflect the feelings of the entire community; and the source of the frustration with the Publix incident was felt by many. I support Officer Valenti. The comment is no reflection on the fine work that any of you do. I applaud your Chief for demonstrating leadership without giving in to the extreme demands of those who seem to want to take advantage of a situation. Be safe everyone, and thank you again for doing what you do.
    MSD Mom
    Seems odd a "mother" of a student who attends MSD can find this forum, create a post and post it on this website, but can't seem to find the Chief's email address. It's not like his email account is on the city's website or the city doesn't have a phone number.

I'm not buying this bogus post that reeks of hidden motives. Maybe the old lady that run over that clown Hogg can stop by and run you over to...In another city, we don't want the paper work.