Suspension - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suspension

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is Rod Shirvin on this issue. He seems to ha e disappeared since he became PBA President.
    Looks like sheriff Temp Tony from BSO is looking for an alternate place to go when he looses the sheriff race. First pick looks like Coconut Creek. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Looks like sheriff Temp Tony from BSO is looking for an alternate place to go when he looses the sheriff race. First pick looks like Coconut Creek. Stay tuned.
    I don’t know how he’s going to “loose” the 2020 election. With that, your ignorant post speaks volumes and I’m actually embarrassed for you. I’ll “stay tuned” though, idiot

Unregistered
    Welcome to LIPTARD Coward County. Home to ice cream with a cop, but NO and I mean NO tactical training and real police work, we do not do that here; it might offend BUTCHY. Back to handing out stickers and sucking down that cone with the liptards among you.

Unregistered
    I don’t know how he’s going to “loose” the 2020 election. With that, your ignorant post speaks volumes and I’m actually embarrassed for you. I’ll “stay tuned” though, idiot
    Do t be surprised that he has been speaking to Commissioners on the sidelines. He will definitely loose 2030 election you POS. Look in the mirror and that’s who you should be embarrassed for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12