Fop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fop

Unregistered
    FOP is a sham of a union....full of the good old boy system and corruption.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FOP is a sham of a union....full of the good old boy system and corruption.
    The worst thing about FLop is we have no attorney at the negotiations table. FOP sucks ars!

Unregistered
    Good old boys...... That's funny coming from the Broward PBA..........

Tell your boy JM to stop rocking the Donald Trump toupee and maybe someone will talk him seriously....

Keep on following the herd sheep

Unregistered
    The worst thing about FLop is we have no attorney at the negotiations table. FOP sucks ars!
    An attorney who agreed to waiver and now says it was under duress. You are a PBA monkey sucking JM vienna sausage. Wait till you get in trouble and well see how "great" that loser MB is. He purchased his law license at the same location that JM gets his nails done.

Unregistered

Finally!

An attorney who agreed to waiver and now says it was under duress. You are a PBA monkey sucking JM vienna sausage. Wait till you get in trouble and well see how "great" that loser MB is. He purchased his law license at the same location that JM gets his nails done.
    It's Time!

Unregistered
    FOP is a freaking dinosaur! No Attorneys to bargaining our contract and if you need an attorney for criminal or civil you must go before the FOP board and have their blessing and approval!
    If the FOP doesn't like you then...No Attorney for You!

Unregistered
    Can who ever it is stop saying “ it’s time “ because it’s obvious it’s not as the fop doesn’t have enough people for a perc vote.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2910780]FOP is a freaking dinosaur! No Attorneys to bargaining our contract and if you need an attorney for criminal or civil you must go before the FOP board and have their blessing and approval!
    If the FOP doesn't like you then...No Attorney for You![/QUOTE

You don't need an attorney to bargain a contract. Do you run to your attorney every time you finance something like a house or a car? Common sense is all it take to bargain, unlike MB and JM who do back deals. Oh wait, I can now live 45 miles away from the station and not cover-up my tattoos. Great use of an attorney to bargain this, what did we give up for this? Tume will tell.
    The PBA is all about themselves and their cronies that are loyal to them.
    If the PBA doesn't like you no attorney even though you pay them.

Unregistered

Yes!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2910839]
    FOP is a freaking dinosaur! No Attorneys to bargaining our contract and if you need an attorney for criminal or civil you must go before the FOP board and have their blessing and approval!

You don't need an attorney to bargain a contract. Do you run to your attorney every time you finance something like a house or a car? Common sense is all it take to bargain, unlike MB and JM who do back deals. Oh wait, I can now live 45 miles away from the station and not cover-up my tattoos. Great use of an attorney to bargain this, what did we give up for this? Tume will tell.
    It's Time! Let's Roll!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2910839]

Sounds like PBA and FOP are one in the same...We should look into the BSO Union IUPA. I must say I do like their billboards off 95.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast