Charles Nanney running for BSO Sheriff? - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy by far is most popular and beloved brass we have his guys would kill for him.
    In his own mind he’s the greatest thing that walk planet earth.

Unregistered
    In his own mind he’s the greatest thing that walk planet earth.
    You don't know Nanney! He doesn't pretend like he is better than anybody else. Nanney has always looked out for the troops when he could. Many times he butted heads with the brass only because he was trying to help somebody else. Sure he has his flaws, no person is perfect. But, I can assure you he looks out for the troops. He may be burned out and ready to go.

Unregistered
    You don't know Nanney! He doesn't pretend like he is better than anybody else. Nanney has always looked out for the troops when he could. Many times he butted heads with the brass only because he was trying to help somebody else. Sure he has his flaws, no person is perfect. But, I can assure you he looks out for the troops. He may be burned out and ready to go.
    Your last sentence is totally accurate.

Unregistered
    Your last sentence is totally accurate.
    Actually hes not burned out and does not want to leave here. He doesn't need money but is too hyper to retire but has to due to DROP. I'm sure he will work somewhere whether its BSO or elsewhere.

It is a shame as only a few of the bosses look out for the little people like me and hes one of them.

Unregistered
    Actually hes not burned out and does not want to leave here. He doesn't need money but is too hyper to retire but has to due to DROP. I'm sure he will work somewhere whether its BSO or elsewhere.

It is a shame as only a few of the bosses look out for the little people like me and hes one of them.
    Thank god he’s leaving. He’s probably the one writing good stuff about himself on this blog. He’s been known to do that.

Unregistered
    Thank god he’s leaving. He’s probably the one writing good stuff about himself on this blog. He’s been known to do that.
    Obviously you dont know him, never worked for him or want to be him lol leave him alone hes obe of the few good ones like Artime,Amion and Hanlon.

Unregistered
    Obviously you dont know him, never worked for him or want to be him lol leave him alone hes obe of the few good ones like Artime,Amion and Hanlon.
    You want to see who Nanney really is without the Leo Affairs BS go to rate my professor and check out what his students would say about him when he was teaching at FIU. The guy is a warrior when needed, but compassionate towards those who need help and genuinely loves good people. The troops love this guy and are loyal to him for a reason. Try talking bad about him in front of his officers and see how quickly you get checked.

Unregistered
    You want to see who Nanney really is without the Leo Affairs BS go to rate my professor and check out what his students would say about him when he was teaching at FIU. The guy is a warrior when needed, but compassionate towards those who need help and genuinely loves good people. The troops love this guy and are loyal to him for a reason. Try talking bad about him in front of his officers and see how quickly you get checked.
    Have many times and most I’ve spoken to agree he is full of himself and a sinner but hides behind the whole cross thing

Unregistered
    Have many times and most I’ve spoken to agree he is full of himself and a sinner but hides behind the whole cross thing
    You losers lost for a reason leave Nanney alone he didnt run

Unregistered
    Call went out. Say yes to DeSantis, Nanney. Broward needs some balls

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast