Charles Nanney running for BSO Sheriff? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nanney in wrestling spandex, now that’s a sight I’d give my paycheck to see lol.
    He’s a great dude & will do better than what’s there.

Unregistered
    He’s a great dude & will do better than what’s there.
    He always has everyone’s back. Ain’t nobody like him & his tru believe.

Unregistered
    He always has everyone’s back. Ain’t nobody like him & his tru believe.
    He is last of mohicans i wush him well

Unregistered
    He is last of mohicans i wush him well
    Israel would smoke him

Unregistered
    Israel would smoke him
    Not in a debate, a fight or IQ test, my chief is a great debater and speaker he isnt running so its irrelevant

Unregistered
    Not in a debate, a fight or IQ test, my chief is a great debater and speaker he isnt running so its irrelevant
    A guy like Nanney can be up there in the ranks of Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark. I don’t know why he doesn’t run. I think Americans are becoming more open minded to the “grab the bull by the horns” types and the positive results they make happen. I live in Pembroke Pines and if Nanney decides to run me and my wife pledge $500 toward his campaign.

Unregistered
    A guy like Nanney can be up there in the ranks of Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark. I don’t know why he doesn’t run. I think Americans are becoming more open minded to the “grab the bull by the horns” types and the positive results they make happen. I live in Pembroke Pines and if Nanney decides to run me and my wife pledge $500 toward his campaign.
    Sounds good and MIke Files,Vinny Caldera,Rusty Marsh,Pat Brickman,Robert Williams,Nelson Oramas and a couple others can join the staff...

Unregistered
    He would be far better as top guy, he is like Trump, without the billions or hair, says exactly as it is, doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks that's why we love him. Id leave here in a heartbeat as would alot of us to work for him unhindered!

Unregistered
    He would be far better as top guy, he is like Trump, without the billions or hair, says exactly as it is, doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks that's why we love him. Id leave here in a heartbeat as would alot of us to work for him unhindered!
    Not that well liked and has more skeletons than he can handle. It would be embarrassing for him and his family

Unregistered
    Not that well liked and has more skeletons than he can handle. It would be embarrassing for him and his family
    The guy by far is most popular and beloved brass we have his guys would kill for him.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast