+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81
 
  1. #21

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Thumbs up Sweet Vinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, Vinnie, that is a name from the past. You are correct though.
    Not Vinny want to be motor sergeant or VP Pence past pilot????????????

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not Vinny want to be motor sergeant or VP Pence past pilot????????????
    Bonny is ten times the man Charley hopes to become

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bonny is ten times the man Charley hopes to become
    Both were great leaders Nanney is too pro-cop to be the top boss, you must do stuff you dont like in that position.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both were great leaders Nanney is too pro-cop to be the top boss, you must do stuff you dont like in that position.
    WTF how can someone be too pro cop ?

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not Vinny want to be motor sergeant or VP Pence past pilot????????????
    Lol both....a motors Sgt. saw him in motors gear at court and was like " WTF?" That's what started the demise...Kendall district had some stories with people 15 their 33's at Wesley Inn Hotel at Town & Country Mall in the 80's and 90's and getting caught..lol

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both were great leaders Nanney is too pro-cop to be the top boss, you must do stuff you dont like in that position.
    Nanney has f^*ked plenty of people. The thing with Nanney he only says things he has done that are good. Or he takes credit for things he had nothing to do with.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nanney has f^*ked plenty of people. The thing with Nanney he only says things he has done that are good. Or he takes credit for things he had nothing to do with.
    I bet your ***** ass wont say it to him or trash anyone to their faces. I've worked for Chief Nanney many years as my major he has always taking care of the workers and held accountable those who don't.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nanney has always pushed the guys to work harder risking their lives, not his, he forgets that when he was a street cop chasing shooting perps, he had backing of the big bosses, now it isn't the same. He's too damn hyper for me!

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nanney has always pushed the guys to work harder risking their lives, not his, he forgets that when he was a street cop chasing shooting perps, he had backing of the big bosses, now it isn't the same. He's too damn hyper for me!
    Crazy Charlie would do felony 19s when he was a Major at Northside, so don’t talk about risking lives when the man himself was doing it when he didn’t have to. You don’t get the level of loyalty he has from his Officers by screwing them over. The guys under him wouldn’t let a hair on his head get touched.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •