Off duties
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off duties

Unregistered

Off duties

Can someone explain to me why the County has a website for off duties but none are listed? Also what is this app everyone is using for scamming off duties? I missed the cool memo as I log in like the SOP tell me to do to sign up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the County has a website for off duties but none are listed? Also what is this app everyone is using for scamming off duties? I missed the cool memo as I log in like the SOP tell me to do to sign up
    Call pba file grievance

Unregistered
    Call pba file grievance
    Good luck with that. They are in bed with JP

Unregistered
    Why do the special patrol peopleget best jobs plus best overtime gigs

Unregistered
    Because in this department these days it’s who you know not what you know. They control the PBA also so who are you going to complain to?

Unregistered
    You’re are obviously using the wrong and old system. The new one is ODES. I’msigned Up through the tennis and the fair.

Unregistered
    You’re are obviously using the wrong and old system. The new one is ODES. I’msigned Up through the tennis and the fair.
    Young lad I’m using the right system. I’ve come to find out people are using some app to switch and bait off duties instead of placing it in the system. Leave it to cops to always find a way

Unregistered
    they use WhatsApp to give up jobs they can not work. there is nothing wrong or illegal about that

Unregistered
    WhatsApp hasn’t been used in a long while. You’ve been misinformed.

Unregistered
    they use WhatsApp to give up jobs they can not work. there is nothing wrong or illegal about that
    Actually there is something wrong with that.... They are supposed to be calling the coordinator so they can reassign it. But since when are rules and sop's meant to be followed? Right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast