Charles Nanney running for BSO Sheriff?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Charles Nanney running for BSO Sheriff?

Is it true Nanney is going to run for BSO Sheriff??? It’s going to suck to lose the only brass with brass balls. What a shame that man is not our director.

Unregistered
    Nanney isnt running for shit he wont win you have to be a liberal democrat in broward to win office hes too hard core cop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nanney isnt running for shit he wont win you have to be a liberal democrat in broward to win office hes too hard core cop
    He has too many skeletons that will surface if he did. He has no idea what politics is all about. Besides he has no personality to be a politician

Unregistered
    He has too many skeletons that will surface if he did. He has no idea what politics is all about. Besides he has no personality to be a politician
    Are you kidding ? He got most votes every election in pba elections, thats why John was so upset he supported Stahl. He was most beloved major ever at Northside despite being white. Has a charismatic personality in which all groups love him. You dont know him or are one of rhe haters / losers.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding ? He got most votes every election in pba elections, thats why John was so upset he supported Stahl. He was most beloved major ever at Northside despite being white. Has a charismatic personality in which all groups love him. You dont know him or are one of rhe haters / losers.
    Oh, I thought you said sheriff of a county. I didn’t realize it was sheriff of PBA. Two different worlds. He has never played the major league.

Unregistered
    Oh, I thought you said sheriff of a county. I didn’t realize it was sheriff of PBA. Two different worlds. He has never played the major league.
    Broward needs a Sheriff like crazy Charlie. He’ll straighten up those liberal snow flakes real quick.

Unregistered
    I mention PBA election as its a microcosm of a county in electability, his problem would be you cant win as a republican in liberal broward county. There is not an election until 2020 there is a list of names the governor has been doing interviews to replace Israel when the FDLE reports comes back on rhe Parkland massacre

Unregistered
    Israel really put his foot in his mouth on this one. The same people he was trying to please with all the BS he was talking are the ones who are now asking for his resignation. He learned the hard way that these liberal snow flakes don’t have any loyalty and will turn on you the moment it’s beneficial to their agenda.

Unregistered
    Crazy Charlie would have ran into that school and 07ed the shooter with his bare hands.

Unregistered
    Nanney isn't running for shit he wont win you have to be a liberal democrat in Broward to win office hes too hard core cop
    Not necessarily; if I were Charles Nanney, I would resign my Republican Party affiliation and re-register as an Independent. I did! When it comes to Constitutional Offices like the Sheriff, voters approach their selection from a pragmatic perspective. Nanney has a solid history of accomplishments here in Dade; one he can parley into an effective platform for Broward County Sheriff. Should he pursue it, we wish he luck!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast