The face (voice) of ignorance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Angry total weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was forced to have this tool do ride-alongs with me when I was in Pompano a few years ago. This guy has one sick demented ego.
    I know brother, Pompano had the Gilberto plague for so long it was sickening. So sick and in my opinion, dangerous because of his mental instability. Always checking out the crotch area too like he had X-ray vision or something. Gave me the creeps!

Unregistered
    The comments GM made about his sex fantasy involving him and a certain D/5 deputy was sick. Glad he's gone. Don't care who the next sheriff is ... nobody, nobody, nobody (!!) ever wants GM back at BSO for ridealongs or anything else. Ever!

Unregistered

Cool Rotf

All these civilians from Community Outreach going of on here! Mention NAMES of those deputies and LET them say it!

Keyboards warriors. Stephen and Ira go eat!

Unregistered

Wink Gilberto the Napoleon phuquetard

All these civilians from Community Outreach going of on here! Mention NAMES of those deputies and LET them say it!

Keyboards warriors. Stephen and Ira go eat!
    STFU you pole smoking whack job! You know about who and what you said! You disgusting down right ugly POS ... you are a disgrace to LBGT's and all walks of life in general. You are a delusional simpleton who anoints himself with self serving monikers like NRA Activist and Citizens for Blue Line crap! Really? Better you leave us out of it you non-warrior of anything. Stay away from the high school students, you're creeping them out!

Unregistered

Talking Greenbie Greenbie

STFU you pole smoking whack job! You know about who and what you said! You disgusting down right ugly POS ... you are a disgrace to LBGT's and all walks of life in general. You are a delusional simpleton who anoints himself with self serving monikers like NRA Activist and Citizens for Blue Line crap! Really? Better you leave us out of it you non-warrior of anything. Stay away from the high school students, you're creeping them out!

If your claim is true then "those" deputies are plain cowards just like you. You will never ever tell me in my face what you write on here Keyboard warrior. You have no evidence because it's false just like the whole impersonating an Officer LOL!

Since 2011 you have been saying the same! Bring the charges/victims tough guy! I will not stop campaigning. Even if deported me I will get a computer and will keep campaigning LMAO.

Again, join a gym, eat healthy and get a hobby. Both of you. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12