PBA Corruption gathering at Gala event
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Corruption gathering at Gala event

The PBA gala was a disgusting gathering of some pf this county’s most corrupt individuals. There was convicted felon ex Mayor Manny Maroño, fresh from serving two years in a federal prison. There was Steve Shiver, a PBA staff member and former corruptor under Alex Penelas’ 1990s government. There was Rodney Barreto, lobbyist and deal maker known for corruting every public official in South Florida. And then, there was Mayor Gimenez- no need to mention what he has done to this county. This is what the PBA has come to, run by a fat, lazy political hack named John Jenkins and a Homestead mafia president named Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    Losers go away get a life

Unregistered
    There is a saying: tell me who you hang out with and I’ll tell you who you are. Enough said

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a saying: tell me who you hang out with and I’ll tell you who you are. Enough said
    Brave behind the keyboard. Another person hating on someone.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Losers go away get a life
    Seems like the only “loser” here is our reputation as a department. Thought I read somewhere that comingling with a known felon was conduct unbecoming an officer. Of course when you are a man whore and your name is Juan Perez you do not worry about these sort of things. Read the facts of Maroño’s court case moron. Wonder what those FBI agents who risked their lives and careers to put him away think about the whole lot of you new PBA breed types.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a Wannabe! You give him too much credit! Instead of chasing woman, he should take care of his Wife & kids. He was at the Event taking pics & kissing ass! How dare he sit there & talk ALL this crap the take pics with people. He is ten jbe solely responsible for Mayor & other corrupt people being there.

Unregistered
    Accurate stats, he was bragging & bragging about Event & how many people he got to attend. When honestly he got planned to space tables out. He was kissing ass & gave seats to all his Friends. Look at the Pics, all the selfies, no Wow statement for 25 years. He tried to show off as usual but when you see thru the smoke & mirrors....All you see if a selfish POS! The only thing good about him is his Gullible, Loyal Wife!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast