Gilbert - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilbert

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They didnt trust him to be an sro around kids so they let him train newbies with a gun !!!!! Hahahah Here this how you do paperwork ....wait what paperwork.....no paperwork for anyone 76 bravo everything. Don’t forget to submit daily dors since you are so organized.
    This is a joke right? JG is an FTO?

Unregistered
    We all know why they accepted JG to the FTO program , The City has never flunked any officer of color from the FTO program , FTO's have spoken up and stated certain officers " do not make the cut" but have been pushed through to become unsafe , coward , lazy officers whom seem to have an entitlement issue. Our department is hiring under their " reverse racism code" . If it was not okay for the " good ole boys" to do it , then how is it right now? They will not fire their own but will hire anyone and everyone of their background, yes black. Take a good look at who we have hired in the past years with the new command staff (Sad to even call them " Command Staff" , they were no good as officers and even worse now).

So therefore do not be upset , mad or even intimidated by JG becoming an FTO he is just a pawn in the game this Police
    Department is playing . In the immortal words of our Chief Williams " I am the CEO here" . Yes he is , brothers and sisters , black , white , hispanic , Indian , Asian etc of our department ... they no longer see us as bleeding BLUE, this is just a corporation and we are all just our CCNs.... I will got to war for anyone of you guys and gals , Fight side by side while those up above eat pizza and let us starve !

So let us please stop poking at each-other and come together and fight for what is right for us , not for the no gooders whom come on our scenes and act as if they know what they are doing wearing a clover leaf on their collar and ask about a car wreck when it was a possible plane crash , or who ask ignorant questions due to them never really being a police officer .. But was promoted for staying late in the Chiefs Office , or belongs to a certain LEO club or society , at the end without us they would be useless , ohh sorry they already are , but without us what are they ? Absolutely nothing .. the same they are with us ... LOSERS . SO LEAVE GILBERT ALONE

Unregistered
    We all know why they accepted JG to the FTO program , The City has never flunked any officer of color from the FTO program , FTO's have spoken up and stated certain officers " do not make the cut" but have been pushed through to become unsafe , coward , lazy officers whom seem to have an entitlement issue. Our department is hiring under their " reverse racism code" . If it was not okay for the " good ole boys" to do it , then how is it right now? They will not fire their own but will hire anyone and everyone of their background, yes black. Take a good look at who we have hired in the past years with the new command staff (Sad to even call them " Command Staff" , they were no good as officers and even worse now).

So therefore do not be upset , mad or even intimidated by JG becoming an FTO he is just a pawn in the game this Police
    Department is playing . In the immortal words of our Chief Williams " I am the CEO here" . Yes he is , brothers and sisters , black , white , hispanic , Indian , Asian etc of our department ... they no longer see us as bleeding BLUE, this is just a corporation and we are all just our CCNs.... I will got to war for anyone of you guys and gals , Fight side by side while those up above eat pizza and let us starve !

So let us please stop poking at each-other and come together and fight for what is right for us , not for the no gooders whom come on our scenes and act as if they know what they are doing wearing a clover leaf on their collar and ask about a car wreck when it was a possible plane crash , or who ask ignorant questions due to them never really being a police officer .. But was promoted for staying late in the Chiefs Office , or belongs to a certain LEO club or society , at the end without us they would be useless , ohh sorry they already are , but without us what are they ? Absolutely nothing .. the same they are with us ... LOSERS . SO LEAVE GILBERT ALONE
    Oh hell no- JG was bounced from CID because he didnt do his job! Want to eat pizza be a big boy or girl and read your policy and bring your own food for the first 24 hours. You didnt starve! Drama Queen! You didnt get promoted because you didnt take the test and you didnt prepare. Why cant people accept the consequences for their own inaction? How about "I am lazy and think everything should be handed to me". You have to be a millenial..oh I know you will post that you are not and you tested and prepared and you read your policy but I was wronged. Pathetic!!

Again- if you are so unhappy- why do you stay? That is million dollar question!!!

Unregistered
    Hard to come together when some should not be there to begin with. I understand Diaz had a shots fired at her courtesy officer apartment. How big is that book? Issue after issue after issue.....

Unregistered
    Hard to come together when some should not be there to begin with. I understand Diaz had a shots fired at her courtesy officer apartment. How big is that book? Issue after issue after issue.....
    Let me run that through the bs cryptodecoder...what are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Ohh yeah .. after she shreds reports then closes the cases , new husband finds out she was sleeping with a Sgt ( her sgt from her unit ) and fires two rounds , ine round while we were on scene , Diaz does not help by texting her hubby , refuses to assist , higher ups refuse to have a call out due to overtime pay , Presume( Rapist ) is the HNT ( not certified, knows the hubby hence conflict of interest) but the higher ups allow it , then baker act him to once again protect her. Just another day in Miramar . How is the CEO doing by the way?

Unregistered
    Ohh yeah .. after she shreds reports then closes the cases , new husband finds out she was sleeping with a Sgt ( her sgt from her unit ) and fires two rounds , ine round while we were on scene , Diaz does not help by texting her hubby , refuses to assist , higher ups refuse to have a call out due to overtime pay , Presume( Rapist ) is the HNT ( not certified, knows the hubby hence conflict of interest) but the higher ups allow it , then baker act him to once again protect her. Just another day in Miramar . How is the CEO doing by the way?
    Shreds the report? Huh? How do you shred a digitized report? Come on- youre losing what little credibility you have (which is not alot). Come back when you can cut the BS out of the story and we can all understand what and who you are talking about.

Unregistered
    Shreds the report? Huh? How do you shred a digitized report? Come on- youre losing what little credibility you have (which is not alot). Come back when you can cut the BS out of the story and we can all understand what and who you are talking about.
    I think he/ she meant evidentiary documents and this went back to her cid days....regardless doesn’t change what happened at her apartment. Lying about the number of guns in the apt., including an AR 15 doesn’t help her credibility either....

Unregistered
    I think he/ she meant evidentiary documents and this went back to her cid days....regardless doesn’t change what happened at her apartment. Lying about the number of guns in the apt., including an AR 15 doesn’t help her credibility either....
    AHHHH I see said the blind man...why cant people just state things clearly? Thanks for the clarification!

Unregistered
    AHHHH I see said the blind man...why cant people just state things clearly? Thanks for the clarification!
    AR ALSO ! What the heck ! How is she allowed to get away with these atrocities ? But hey if the Chiefs Daughter can get out of a DUI and the mayors wife can yell and scream at a Miramar Police officer on scene after her son was caught with marijuana, what would you expect? Let us be honest about the spiderwebs of this city , it has only become worse due to the new regime .

I am sure somebody will reply stating “ then just leave “ blah blah blah . Those who have written and write those comments are part of the new “ good ole boys “ the reverse racism running rampant through not just the police department but the entire city .

It was not ok for the old regime to do it , but reverse racism is ok...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast