Gilbert - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilbert

Unregistered
    Embarrassing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Embarrassing
    Embarrassing is how his brothers/sisters of his own department are talking crap instead of having his back .

No family love ... pitiful every person from Miramar Police Department posting on here putting anyone down!

We are supposed to be a family ! No matter what you never turn your back on your family !

Unregistered
    Gilbert, if you’re reading this I just want to let you know that despite all these people talking bad about you on here, there are people at the pd that have your back. Don’t give in to the negativity.

Unregistered
    Gilbert, if you’re reading this I just want to let you know that despite all these people talking bad about you on here, there are people at the pd that have your back. Don’t give in to the negativity.
    I second that! For some reason our Police Department has forgotten the meaning of “ blue “ and have become “ yellow” as in crap talking a holes !

Shameful!

Unregistered

no

dude no one cares about your situation just keep it yourself. In the end when you need any of these so called "brothers and sisters in blue" and promotion or opportunity arise the knives come out. So there ya go

Unregistered
    If you all think we are “brothers and sisters” you are an idiot. This place is full of two faced mofo’s who will stab you in the back to make themselves look good or to save their own ass. Sad what our profession has become.

Unregistered
    His super ego got the best of him again.

Unregistered
    So what happened to him why did he get the boot.

Unregistered
    FTO ? Was it not super cop who was booted from CID? Was it not super cop who went to a drowning call of a juvenile and coded it 76B to Fire Rescue ?

Unregistered
    They didnt trust him to be an sro around kids so they let him train newbies with a gun !!!!! Hahahah Here this how you do paperwork ....wait what paperwork.....no paperwork for anyone 76 bravo everything. Don’t forget to submit daily dors since you are so organized.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast