What happened to super cop?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to super cop?
    How about you worry about you?

Unregistered
    got the boot

Unregistered
    Great example why the Miramar Police Departament officers will never rise above the rest of any other police officers .

All we do is talk crap and are always in other officers buisness .

Why do we not become one and start fighting to better ourselves as officers ? Fight for higher detail rates ?

Or just open our pie holes for some kind of advancement ?

Unregistered
    Maybe we're content on where we are and could care less about advancement. Maybe some of us are just a little disturbed we're not invited to "The Family" meetings.

Unregistered
    Maybe we're content on where we are and could care less about advancement. Maybe some of us are just a little disturbed we're not invited to "The Family" meetings.
    If you dont like it here please resign and go have your little pity party somewhere else. Try and act like an adult and do your job- you know the job that they pay you to do? WAH! WAH!

Unregistered
    Always the same childish responses from you. I thought you were more "educated" than that.
    I guess you always tell people that disagree with you to quit or resign right to their face? Yeah, I doubt it.

Unregistered
    Always the same childish responses from you. I thought you were more "educated" than that.
    I guess you always tell people that disagree with you to quit or resign right to their face? Yeah, I doubt it.
    As a matter of fact- YES I DO! And me of all people don't really care what you think or post. I am only saying this as this person is unhappy and if they are indeed unhappy, they should do whatever it takes to correct that. Right?

I never said I was "educated" you may me confused with someone else.

So lets re-visit the highlights of my post. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST OR WHAT I THINK!

Unregistered
    As a matter of fact- YES I DO! And me of all people don't really care what you think or post. I am only saying this as this person is unhappy and if they are indeed unhappy, they should do whatever it takes to correct that. Right?

I never said I was "educated" you may me confused with someone else.

So lets re-visit the highlights of my post. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST OR WHAT I THINK!
    Get em Gilbert ! Get em ! Bunch of Pu@@ies we work with !

Unregistered

lol

got the boot
    He definitely got the boot not only at work but at home also.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast