Gilbert - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gilbert

Unregistered
    anyone else think Ryan Lyttle is the one defending the department all the time telling people to quit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    anyone else think Ryan Lyttle is the one defending the department all the time telling people to quit?
    I do not see a CID assignment in your future. The Eight Ball says "Not Likely".

Unregistered
    I do not see a CID assignment in your future. The Eight Ball says "Not Likely".
    Yep agreed definitely Lyttle. Hi 👋

Unregistered
    Yep agreed definitely Lyttle. Hi 👋
    Do detectives carry tasers?

Unregistered
    Do detectives carry tasers?
    If Detective Little (how do you spell his name?) he would definitely taser your nuts and get away with it !

Unregistered
    If Detective Little (how do you spell his name?) he would definitely taser your nuts and get away with it !
    Four other people spelled his name correctly and you not so much!

Unregistered
    Seems to me like sro RL has all the time in the world to be on leoaffairs writing. Nice try trying to throw everyone off with the do detectives carry tasers question. And kudos to who jabbed back with the taser balls. Another COVERUP in this agency that will lead to future problems with this department.

Unregistered
    Seems to me like sro RL has all the time in the world to be on leoaffairs writing. Nice try trying to throw everyone off with the do detectives carry tasers question. And kudos to who jabbed back with the taser balls. Another COVERUP in this agency that will lead to future problems with this department.
    What are YOU doing to expose these coverups that you allege?

Unregistered
    RL has a lot of time to post on here since he’s been on Christmas break not to mention he’s got a cushy spot in an elementary school not much to do but surf the internet.

Unregistered
    How did RL get away with Tasering another officer and their were no repercussions? How do officers similar to Denise Dileo continue to do nothing , aggravate other officers , complain when she must do her job and never is there as a 94 ,but always gets a pass to do it ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast