Miami Police Crime Scene
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Question Miami Police Crime Scene

I applied for a Crime Scene position in 2016 and I have yet to hear back. Did they hire anyone new recently?

Unregistered
    They probably overlooked your qualifications over a family member with just a GED. Sorry, maybe try a county up north where such abuse does not exist.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied for a Crime Scene position in 2016 and I have yet to hear back. Did they hire anyone new recently?
    They don’t hired in that field often. Usually if it’s a opening a Psa can now be assigned to be a crime scene technician.

Unregistered
    But they did hire in 2016 and I have yet to hear anything out of my application which I am well qualified for. So my question is as follows....... what happened? Did they just misplaced my application? Or did they hire a family member over me? I would love to see that persons qualifications. Aren't applications for public service job public record?

Unregistered
    But they did hire in 2016 and I have yet to hear anything out of my application which I am well qualified for. So my question is as follows....... what happened? Did they just misplaced my application? Or did they hire a family member over me? I would love to see that persons qualifications. Aren't applications for public service job public record?
    Unless you are on the Family & Friends plan,you can have a PhD and won’t get the job. Crime scene reserved for Family & Friends.

Unregistered
    Any cute 33's in CSI?

Unregistered
    Any cute 33's in CSI?
    Nope,they are Fat and ugly.

Unregistered
    Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo I think there's only a cute one, but shes married. The rest look like my left nutt

Unregistered

Wow

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo I think there's only a cute one, but shes married. The rest look like my left nutt
    Your left nut is ugly???

Unregistered
    Everyone in crime scene is not ugly. They are all taken that’s why people are jealous. There’s one person that is R.W she is nasty. She is always has a nasty attitude and now she is milking her light duty, but she is ok to go out drinking with her friends and do her painting parties. Incredible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast