Another liar caught with bodycam - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where? The simple fact that you have black folks lying about white police officers. Then being caught on video lying. A fact you’re choosing to conveniently ignore. If anyone is a Leftist you ignorant moron it’s you. Too afraid to confront the truth? Talk about Kool Aid drinker!

You have the evidence staring you in the face.

Let me guess you were walking around the PSB saying “hands up don’t shoot” and participating in BLM rally’s.

Sit down boy School is in session.
    You’re the definition of stupid. What does any of that have to do with a camera? If someone is lying it can’t be proven in the first place because the evidence won’t support it. The cameras are liberals crying police misconduct whiich 99.99999% of the time isn’t true.

The cameras are an attempt to monitor and control and push the hands off no law enforcement agenda of this liberal mentality being pushed by the fifth floor. And being pushed not because any of them actually believe in it, but only because it’s what will get them re-elected in a liberal county.

And at what price? Ask the families of the of the 17 at Stoneman Douglas. Ask the families of the victims at the airport where the deputies were in a back room blowing out candles on a retirement cake when that took place.

Unregistered
    How is the poster a used car salesman or Kool Aid drinker as you stated in another post? I googled and found the article and it’s the truth. It’s no secret that many people are being caught lying and making false allegations against police officers across the country. The bodycam was implemented because of allegations of police brutality and wrongdoing. Yet, what we are finding is an overwhelming amount of these complaints show the citizen making the complaint was lying.

So, I don’t know where you’re coming from. Seems like you don’t want to hear the truth.
    And what’s happening to the people being caught lying? Not a damn thing. So what’s your Point?

Unregistered
    You’re the definition of stupid. What does any of that have to do with a camera? If someone is lying it can’t be proven in the first place because the evidence won’t support it. The cameras are liberals crying police misconduct whiich 99.99999% of the time isn’t true.

The cameras are an attempt to monitor and control and push the hands off no law enforcement agenda of this liberal mentality being pushed by the fifth floor. And being pushed not because any of them actually believe in it, but only because it’s what will get them re-elected in a liberal county.

And at what price? Ask the families of the of the 17 at Stoneman Douglas. Ask the families of the victims at the airport where the deputies were in a back room blowing out candles on a retirement cake when that took place.
    Dude, calm down. Let’s stop the name calling here. I agree with everything you just stated.

My point is the the citizens filing false allegations against the police are being caught by the bodycam and there are zero consequences for them! No charges of filing a false police report, etc.

Unregistered

Bro, let’s stop the name calling. I think we both misunderstood each other. I agree with everything you posted.

And yes, that’s my point. Although the camera is catching many citizens lying nobody is being held to account! No filing false police report charges, no consequences!

We are on the same page.

Unregistered
    Bro, let’s stop the name calling. I think we both misunderstood each other. I agree with everything you posted.

And yes, that’s my point. Although the camera is catching many citizens lying nobody is being held to account! No filing false police report charges, no consequences!

We are on the same page.
    Same page sorry bro. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123