Another liar caught with bodycam
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another liar caught with bodycam

In Timmonsville, SC a black "Reverend" Jerrod Moultrie accused a white officer of saying racially insensitive things to him during a traffic stop. Unbeknownst to the "reverend" the officer had a bodycam on. On his Facebook account this "reverend" cried about the officer and how badly he was treated because he was black. He announced he would contact the police dept the next morning to report this incident.

Of course, when the incident was reviewed by the captain quite the opposite was captured. The officer was professional and no such racial rhetoric was used.

This "reverend" is supposed to be a representative of God, but yet, his racial hatred of white folks caused him to lie and file a false police report.

He wasn't charged with a crime. Why? At the very least there needs to be a fine or some "diversity" training for this black racist reverend.

Note: Reverend Moultie is also the president of the NAACP in that area. What a surprise.

Unregistered
    Just be thankful you have a body cam and work for a great Sheriff. Don't forget to wear your vest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just be thankful you have a body cam and work for a great Sheriff. Don't forget to wear your vest.
    All you stupid deputy’s were too dumb to see the great benefits of the body cams. Thank your sheriff now!

Unregistered

Man dango sausage

I loves me my body Cam

Unregistered
    Who care what this looser has to say?
    Have you ever heard of a complaint being unfounded?
    Your problem is that you drink too much Kool Aid and believe all that garbage they sell.
    Screw you and these cameras!!!

Unregistered
    So I guess what you are saying is that the Deputy would be presumed guilty had he not had a camera. That's the problem. Society and the Administration presume that I am guilty without proof of innocence. We risk ourselves every day and get treated this way.

There have always been those who make false allegation. What has changed is an Administration that is not willing to stand up for their people. Look how quickly our amazing leader throws Deputies under the bus for political points. Ask Peraza about the revocation of an award. I wonder... are they now going to recognize him now that he is clear. I don't think so.

So the cameras are showing what we already knew and the Administration and Public didn't believe. We are not the bad guys. They should apologize for their distrust. Everytime you get someone saying "thank you for your service" is their guilty conscience. This camera is a constant reminder of how the Administration doesn't trust me.

I know why... because the Fort Lauderdale Crew has been the abusive bully cops! And still are! That's why they think we are like they were.

Unregistered
    Who care what this looser has to say?
    Have you ever heard of a complaint being unfounded?
    Your problem is that you drink too much Kool Aid and believe all that garbage they sell.
    Screw you and these cameras!!!
    I agree with this looser!

Unregistered
    I don't have a problem with the body cam, I do wear my vest, buuuuuutttt not so sure about the other comment. I work for BSO!

Unregistered
    Si 2020 !!!!

Unregistered
    In Timmonsville, SC a black "Reverend" Jerrod Moultrie accused a white officer of saying racially insensitive things to him during a traffic stop. Unbeknownst to the "reverend" the officer had a bodycam on. On his Facebook account this "reverend" cried about the officer and how badly he was treated because he was black. He announced he would contact the police dept the next morning to report this incident.

Of course, when the incident was reviewed by the captain quite the opposite was captured. The officer was professional and no such racial rhetoric was used.

This "reverend" is supposed to be a representative of God, but yet, his racial hatred of white folks caused him to lie and file a false police report.

He wasn't charged with a crime. Why? At the very least there needs to be a fine or some "diversity" training for this black racist reverend.

Note: Reverend Moultie is also the president of the NAACP in that area. What a surprise.

Dude, stop being a used car salesman, nobody is buying it anymore. No matter how many times you spin it, the plain fact is it’s still a lemon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast