Hot Headed Detective Lt.

Unregistered

Hot Headed Detective Lt.

One thing I can 't seem to rap my head around is how a Sgt. (at the time) gets found guilty in an IA of a courtesy and respect violation, and a foul language violation (directed at his neighbor) He also was to alleged to have shoved a Manatee Deputy during this disturbance. How does a man with these terrible violations get promoted to LT. over other people who had no such activity in their files? See IA case #2016-016 Lt. Mike Dumer in charge of CIS he was found guilty and suspended for 16 hours. How can our Sheriff promote a man who used foul language toward in innocent civilian? I wonder how he treats suspects? I will post the entire story here soon the IA the Manatee report etc. The question is... if there have been other Sarasota deputies in the past that just looked at a certain "privileged SPD officer| wrong during a disturbance and been found guilty of conduct unbecoming, why wasn't Dumer found guilty of conduct unbecoming too? Why the lessor violation? Makes you wonder. I ask the question so you can ask yourself, are the promotions fair and does Mike Dumer deserve his position after these recorded violations? So he gets moved up on the list after this terrible event happened against the victim (his neighbor) when other LT. candidates who had no violations where passed over. So Sheriff Knight you promoted this person over other people? Why? Concerned Citizen

Unregistered
    Because TK is the ultimate power and birds of a feather flock together. Anyone who is really interested in doing a good job has either retired or realized it's of no use to be upstanding and actually follow the oath they took so they are just biding their time until they too can retire. I cannot believe how far this agency has fallen. What was once a great agency under Sheriff Monge has taken a steady spiral under the likes of Bumbling Billy and now the Knightmare. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Unregistered
    I remember when that call came out in Manatee County, that SGT was a jerk and thought he could push us around. I can’t believe they promoted him to LT. To be honest, I am kinda susprised that he is still employed.

Unregistered
    Im sure we can start airing MSO dirty laundry also. Anyone got any green paint we can paint our garage floors with or stopping people in our green and white because they pissed us off when they we off duty, or two deputies having affairs chasing themselves around on duty in Cortez area. I could go on.. Get over yourself and move along troll