# 1 Ass kissing Sgt. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eric pulido don’t forget his boy toy
    Sgt. Pulido is a great Sgt. And person,he has no hidden agendas. He will tell you straight up if he has an issue with you. Not only does he backs his crew,he’s an easy going Sgt. Now his so call friend Maxi-pads is a different story. I would have to create a new thread just for him. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I have personally worked for Cabeza, QRU sergeant all the way. He is strict but fair and even helps out by doing tow slips and stuff at the calls, I never missed an evaluation he was on top of it. Like most of the people said here: He might me the example this place needs. He started as a PSA and now he is a Sgt, damn kid moved up. I bet the people talking crap about him are still officers that didn't pass the first part of the sgt's test. Stop hating be a man and go tell them to their face. That's why this place is the way it is, because people like you! I'll be taking the next sgt's test, let's see if you are going to talk crap about me too!
    Delgado is also QRU, little crazy but QRU, he is taking care of Flagami and clearing up all those prostitutes. He also started as an Explorer and has moved up as well. I havent really worked with Lopez but he seems OK worries about his 46s and stuff.
    Plus whoever mentioned 33ing Lugo upstairs: Dude Ewwwwwww!
    Both Delgado and Cabeza are Kiss A**,Company man. Yes Sir type of person. Prostitution will never go away,is a victim less Crime State and Judges don’t entertain a Fine here and there,never prison time. It is win -win for any prostitute,how often do they get caught? Barely,they will tell you the court system is a joke.

Cabeza just a kiss A** trying to move forward at any cost.

Unregistered
    Sure Delgado moving up it only taken him 18 years to go up as Sgt. (lol)

Unregistered
    Who ever started this thread is hating because he or she couldn't pass the Sgt's test. Now you come here talking crap about other people. I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should get a doctors note stating that you are too stupid and need a full day to take a test. That's the only way you may pass. Unless you show up at the wrong place of course.... it happens

Unregistered
    I have personally worked for Cabeza, QRU sergeant all the way. He is strict but fair and even helps out by doing tow slips and stuff at the calls, I never missed an evaluation he was on top of it. Like most of the people said here: He might me the example this place needs. He started as a PSA and now he is a Sgt, damn kid moved up. I bet the people talking crap about him are still officers that didn't pass the first part of the sgt's test. Stop hating be a man and go tell them to their face. That's why this place is the way it is, because people like you! I'll be taking the next sgt's test, let's see if you are going to talk crap about me too!
    Delgado is also QRU, little crazy but QRU, he is taking care of Flagami and clearing up all those prostitutes. He also started as an Explorer and has moved up as well. I havent really worked with Lopez but he seems OK worries about his 46s and stuff.
    Stop writing about yourself already.

Unregistered
    Dude you is a clown stop kissing giant head steroid pumping assss Cabeza assss. Be a man of your own and stop kissing people assss. Who gives a shiiittt about a fuken tow slip. Anyone can knock that out in 30 secs. This information about this giant head pricked is from veterans and sgts that worked with him. The source is reliable.
    Until than stfu. Msybe you’ll suck Cabeza head for the answer to the Sgt. Exam

Unregistered
    Cabasa aka ca base head. Also know as giant head is a kiss assss Sgt. Dude up under L. T. Rocha ass hard. You should hear him on the radio. L. T. Roacha sleeps all the time and never monitor the radio. He’s also double dipping he works his on duty hours and off duty at the same time on sw 8th steeet.

Unregistered
    Cabasa aka ca base head. Also know as giant head is a kiss assss Sgt. Dude up under L. T. Rocha ass hard. You should hear him on the radio. L. T. Roacha sleeps all the time and never monitor the radio. He’s also double dipping he works his on duty hours and off duty at the same time on sw 8th steeet.
    Yup instead of being a L. T. He go to his off duty while working on-duty and sleeps in the car collecting both payments on duty & offduty. Double dipping for sure. Lately he’s being going to calls something he never did before in his career. High ranks says he’s onlying doing it to get promoted to commander. So IF he gets promoted to commander he’s going to promote Cabeza to L. T. And assigned him once more again under his wing to coral way. Ha don’t be surprised.

Unregistered
    Rocha also got kicked out of training because he was hogging up all the O. T in training. No one their was able to do O. T because he assigned them all to him.

Unregistered
    Both Delgado and Cabeza are Kiss A**,Company man. Yes Sir type of person. Prostitution will never go away,is a victim less Crime State and Judges don’t entertain a Fine here and there,never prison time. It is win -win for any prostitute,how often do they get caught? Barely,they will tell you the court system is a joke.

Cabeza just a kiss A** trying to move forward at any cost.
    I cannot say anything about cabeza cuz I have never worked for him. I could say some things of Sgt. Delgado for one he is qru. He is a little bit crazy but once you get the opportunity to know him you understand him and no where he is coming from. One thing you can't take from him is he is very knowledgeable. He passion for police work is one I wish I had.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast