# 1 Ass kissing Sgt. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Leave poor Cabeza alone

This guy been bullied all his life, stop bullying this Cabezon. Mucho head poco brain is a supervisor now so his head has gotten huge lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, that man sounds like the leader this agency needs. You want to slack off and 33 all day then go work elsewhere. You sound like a YUGE ZERO!
    Learn how to spell please it's "huge". My head hurts trying to read this shit.

Unregistered
    How is nobody mentioning sgt John Lopez? This guy was a zero as an officer and is a zero sgt in coral way.

Unregistered
    Learn how to spell please it's "huge". My head hurts trying to read this shit.
    I misspelled Huge on purpose cabeza de culo.

Unregistered
    How is nobody mentioning sgt John Lopez? This guy was a zero as an officer and is a zero sgt in coral way.
    15% pension increase. Dude hear to make the money & bounce.

Unregistered
    15% pension increase. Dude hear to make the money & bounce.
    *Here* puta *Hear*

Unregistered
    What about pucker lips Max Valdez

Unregistered
    Eric pulido don’t forget his boy toy

Unregistered
    Man I can’t wait to I retire from this bull crap. Cabeza a moron no one likes the dude. Big giant head assss.

Unregistered
    I have personally worked for Cabeza, QRU sergeant all the way. He is strict but fair and even helps out by doing tow slips and stuff at the calls, I never missed an evaluation he was on top of it. Like most of the people said here: He might me the example this place needs. He started as a PSA and now he is a Sgt, damn kid moved up. I bet the people talking crap about him are still officers that didn't pass the first part of the sgt's test. Stop hating be a man and go tell them to their face. That's why this place is the way it is, because people like you! I'll be taking the next sgt's test, let's see if you are going to talk crap about me too!
    Delgado is also QRU, little crazy but QRU, he is taking care of Flagami and clearing up all those prostitutes. He also started as an Explorer and has moved up as well. I havent really worked with Lopez but he seems OK worries about his 46s and stuff.
    Plus whoever mentioned 33ing Lugo upstairs: Dude Ewwwwwww!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast