HCSO and Twitter

Unregistered

HCSO and Twitter

Talk about good acting and smoke and mirrors! How about the command staff does their job instead of doing photo ops at constructions sites and the community outreach garbage. Wtf is that? Aren't you guys cops? Act like it and not politicians.

Cute group meeting photo op yesterday. CC, Fat boy, Rios and DL....you guys are better than Hollywood! Lol!

Unregistered
    Stfu...,,,

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is jealous of the leadership and is now pouting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talk about good acting and smoke and mirrors! How about the command staff does their job instead of doing photo ops at constructions sites and the community outreach garbage. Wtf is that? Aren't you guys cops? Act like it and not politicians.

Cute group meeting photo op yesterday. CC, Fat boy, Rios and DL....you guys are better than Hollywood! Lol!
    Yup, how about all them fake cop actors hit the god damn streets and grab a zone. We are beyond overloaded and slammed. If I had it my way, community outreach would be on patrol. Same with CRD’s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup, how about all them fake cop actors hit the god damn streets and grab a zone. We are beyond overloaded and slammed. If I had it my way, community outreach would be on patrol. Same with CRD’s.

And how about the supervisors the REFUSE to respond to take a report call?

Dispatch: "Need a unit to respond to a delayed (fill in the blank) that's been holding over an hour..."
    3ZS1: "Hillsborough, are there any units, on either squad, showing 10-8?"

BITCCH, YOUR ASSS IS SHOWING 10-8, AS ARE ALL THE OTHER SUPERVISORS. GO TAKE THAT CALL, AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE!

Unregistered
    Thryre too busy supervising malcontents like you, just do your job and let them do theirs, because you will never have theirs