Just saying
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just saying

Unregistered

Just saying

Its sad to see grown ass adults on here talking crap about somebody they more than likely know nothing about. There are truly alot of pathetic losers with ALOT of time on their hands.
    -The Nobody

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its sad to see grown ass adults on here talking crap about somebody they more than likely know nothing about. There are truly alot of pathetic losers with ALOT of time on their hands.
    -The Nobody
    Do YOU really know the individual you are referring to? The guy is a mental midget who is a dangerous liability to the department and the public. This statement is not speculation....he has already assaulted a minor.

He was born into a crime family, his father and uncle were bodyguards for the Gambino cartel in the infamous Mutiny hotel.
    The two young cubans were attracted to the stories of cocaine wealth so they started abusing steroids to get the attention and gain employment with the cocaine cowboys. His uncle Iggy, while in uniform, would rob buyers and return kilos back to the seller at $15 grand a pop. This is all FACT, DOCUMENTED below my friend, not hearsay. God only knows what else they might have done as that was a very violent time in Miami's history.

The point is that he was born into a criminal family with low moral standards and he continues that tradition. His Wonderlic intelligence score is only about a 9 and he has the maturity of a 12 year old. His brain is fried due to his prolific abuse of steroids. He relies on his daddy's cocaine cowboy ties with Sergio Velazquez to maintain employment, keep him out of trouble and rig the sergeants exam. His dad, his uncle and himself have over 20 corporations registered to them in the state of Florida which are rumored to be washing crack cocaine proceeds. The immediate Menocal clan has LEOs planted in 5 different South Florida agencies. He has a history of partying with the ho's while doing cocaine. And then there was the sexual assault of the juvenile girl....

So if you want to put this guy up there with Mother Teresa go right ahead. At a minimum he is psychologically unfit for duty. And be honest, we all know that no other LEO agency would hire him with his background. Nobody.
    Yet you think he should be immune from criticism?

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/sw...-heist-6521438

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...nished-9717029

Unregistered
    Lest we forget that abusing anabolic steroids is a felony as they are Schedule III Controlled Substances. Then again Velasquez has the Menocal's backs so this is ignored too.

Unregistered
    Do YOU really know the individual you are referring to? The guy is a mental midget who is a dangerous liability to the department and the public. This statement is not speculation....he has already assaulted a minor.

He was born into a crime family, his father and uncle were bodyguards for the Gambino cartel in the infamous Mutiny hotel.
    The two young cubans were attracted to the stories of cocaine wealth so they started abusing steroids to get the attention and gain employment with the cocaine cowboys. His uncle Iggy, while in uniform, would rob buyers and return kilos back to the seller at $15 grand a pop. This is all FACT, DOCUMENTED below my friend, not hearsay. God only knows what else they might have done as that was a very violent time in Miami's history.

The point is that he was born into a criminal family with low moral standards and he continues that tradition. His Wonderlic intelligence score is only about a 9 and he has the maturity of a 12 year old. His brain is fried due to his prolific abuse of steroids. He relies on his daddy's cocaine cowboy ties with Sergio Velazquez to maintain employment, keep him out of trouble and rig the sergeants exam. His dad, his uncle and himself have over 20 corporations registered to them in the state of Florida which are rumored to be washing crack cocaine proceeds. The immediate Menocal clan has LEOs planted in 5 different South Florida agencies. He has a history of partying with the ho's while doing cocaine. And then there was the sexual assault of the juvenile girl....

So if you want to put this guy up there with Mother Teresa go right ahead. At a minimum he is psychologically unfit for duty. And be honest, we all know that no other LEO agency would hire him with his background. Nobody.
    Yet you think he should be immune from criticism?

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/sw...-heist-6521438

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...nished-9717029

Wow for real? Incredible stuff...

No one gives a flying phuck though....

Unregistered
    Wow for real? Incredible stuff...

No one gives a flying phuck though....
    I’ll tell you the two people who do give a flying phuck and swimming phuck, and that’s the young lady who had to watch Jessie jr. play with his junior sized penis and the 2nd is that poor four legged fur human who had its penis and balls played with by Jessie sr. in the interest of another Menocal scam. I’d say they give plenty of phucks mate.

Unregistered
    I’ll tell you the two people who do give a flying phuck and swimming phuck, and that’s the young lady who had to watch Jessie jr. play with his junior sized penis and the 2nd is that poor four legged fur human who had its penis and balls played with by Jessie sr. in the interest of another Menocal scam. I’d say they give plenty of phucks mate.

I know traga leche but those two are nowhere near as obsessed as you always are.
    Keep in mind not everyone se enamora del yuca and not everyone wants yuca to have una explosion de leche en su boca asi como tu.

Unregistered
    Woooah pal! You need to get your facts straight about that dog!
    Jessie Sr. says it was the dog who first made sexual advances toward him and he is really the victim, not the K9.

Unregistered
    I know traga leche but those two are nowhere near as obsessed as you always are.
    Keep in mind not everyone se enamora del yuca and not everyone wants yuca to have una explosion de leche en su boca asi como tu.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Get a ****inf life and leave this person and everyone else alone this website was built to talk about problems within the city not to make problems and humiliate people we are no one to judge

Unregistered
    Get a ****inf life and leave this person and everyone else alone this website was built to talk about problems within the city not to make problems and humiliate people we are no one to judge
    This IS a real issue. I see similarities between the Parkland shooter and Sgt Mentalcase.

Just like the Parkland kid got a pass 39 times before he finally killed somebody we are expected to overlook Mentalcase's drug ties, sexual assault, dangerous anabolic steroid abuse, mental deficiencies, fraternizations with prostitutes and cheating on the Sgt exam.

And again we are not speculating that he MIGHT hurt somebody.....he already HAS sexually assaulted a juvenile! It's just a matter of how much Sergio is going to let him get away with.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast