+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well we have ourselves a real live hot shot on our hands. All twelves do is give you rookies a part of the weekend off every month or so. Typical generation of cops that are owed everything. Two year cops with 35 arrest. Haaa what a joke. Keep your 12s but make some real cases. Now go get that warrant in Highpoint.
    Who’s entitled? You’re the one crying about having to work a modern shift that accommodates the majority of the patrol bureau. Times are changing old buddy, maybe they’ll offer you an early out and you can make way for the people that actually want to work. Have fun on the north end.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wait until you get married and have a bunch of kids, or try to get your BA degree or if you work D&C you want to get LEO certified so you can escape that wasteland called the jail. Good luck with that. Sure the newbies like every other weekend off right now so they can hit the bars to chase tail but that phase will eventually pass. Then they will have to put the big boy pants on and deal with the fact that 12s suck big time when you are not single and promiscuous and have family responsibilities. The only one who benefits from 12s is the agency because it gets fewer people to do more work for less money. There is no benefit whatsoever to the employees, and studies have proven it to be so. Think about that. If you don't believe it Google the research on your own.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s entitled? You’re the one crying about having to work a modern shift that accommodates the majority of the patrol bureau. Times are changing old buddy, maybe they’ll offer you an early out and you can make way for the people that actually want to work. Have fun on the north end.
    Not whining asshole just hate fake mother f----- like you. I'm sure a big tough guy in Squad 1 and think your some hot shit. I don't work the north end but I'm sure you're stats are pathetic. Go sit around with youre buddies and tell everybody how tough you are. Wait I think there is a drunk on 34 Th street with a joint in his pocket. Go get him dipshit. Big arrest for the night.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not whining asshole just hate fake mother f----- like you. I'm sure a big tough guy in Squad 1 and think your some hot shit. I don't work the north end but I'm sure you're stats are pathetic. Go sit around with youre buddies and tell everybody how tough you are. Wait I think there is a drunk on 34 Th street with a joint in his pocket. Go get him dipshit. Big arrest for the night.
    Matt D is that u????

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Amazing that the laughing stock of all the county LEO agencies, SPPD, can offer 8 and 10 hour shifts but our agency cannot or will not. It's disgraceful and shows that Bob is more concerned about money than people.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing that the laughing stock of all the county LEO agencies, SPPD, can offer 8 and 10 hour shifts but our agency cannot or will not. It's disgraceful and shows that Bob is more concerned about money than people.
    Azz bag talking shitz again. If people wanted 8’s why were all but like 2 of the 8 hour spots open last bid? New deputies were forced to the 8 hour shifts. That is the facts. They offered 8’s and nobody bid for them so you are just a trash talking hater. I’m sure its Bob’s fault nobody bid for the 8’s cause he did offer them with a BJ too. How the fuk can you say it’s about the money when nobody bid for the stinking 8’s. You need to get your facts straight and STFU azzhole.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing that the laughing stock of all the county LEO agencies, SPPD, can offer 8 and 10 hour shifts but our agency cannot or will not. It's disgraceful and shows that Bob is more concerned about money than people.
    Actually asshole it costs more to be on 12’s. And Bob polled the masses and the masses wanted 12’s by a landslide. So nice try but your fellow deputies wanted it. If you don’t lie it go to SPPD and tell ya how great it is.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait until you get married and have a bunch of kids, or try to get your BA degree or if you work D&C you want to get LEO certified so you can escape that wasteland called the jail. Good luck with that. Sure the newbies like every other weekend off right now so they can hit the bars to chase tail but that phase will eventually pass. Then they will have to put the big boy pants on and deal with the fact that 12s suck big time when you are not single and promiscuous and have family responsibilities. The only one who benefits from 12s is the agency because it gets fewer people to do more work for less money. There is no benefit whatsoever to the employees, and studies have proven it to be so. Think about that. If you don't believe it Google the research on your own.
    I finished my bachelors degree on 12's. So theres that. I dont know who told You that law enforcement was the best profession for raising kids. I must have missed that part.

    I'm not single, dont go to bars, and have a family and I love 12s.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I finished my bachelors degree on 12's. So theres that. I dont know who told You that law enforcement was the best profession for raising kids. I must have missed that part.

    I'm not single, dont go to bars, and have a family and I love 12s.
    Was that on line degree you purchased for 10,000 bucks. You did your class work in the front seat of your cruiser why others were taking calls.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually asshole it costs more to be on 12’s. And Bob polled the masses and the masses wanted 12’s by a landslide. So nice try but your fellow deputies wanted it. If you don’t lie it go to SPPD and tell ya how great it is.
    You are either a moron who can't read the shift studies or one of Bob's puppets who plays defense for him.

    12s were implemented due to the county budget crunch. This was made very clear by the sheriff and his majors. 12s require 5% less staff due to the 84 hour pay period vs the 80 hour pay period using 8s. Basic math. Plus 12s reduce overtime. Studies proved this. It was all about saving money.

    I am not SPPD nor would I want to work for that pathetic agency which is so desperate for LEOs it will pay for their academy but requires a 4 year contract to stem the massive turnover. But to its credit it offers the choice of 8s or 10s, higher pay, and a 20 year pension, not 30 year like we have.

    As far as your contention that the deputies wanted 12s, it's total BS. There were 3 votes on 12s over the years arranged by the administration and the vast majority voted for 8s. If a vote was taken right now 12s would lose again.

    Studies show that 10s with 3 days off are the best option for staff health, morale and work performance. These are the facts. But to Bob, money is more important than people.

    Recruitment: we lose many qualified candidates due to the negative consequences of the 12s. Other agencies put people ahead of money and offer 8s or 10s or both. It's sad that what is supposed to be the premier LEO agency in the county cannot get its act together and implement 10s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •