Adderley? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adderley?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He beats Polans ass!!!
    He didn't kick my ass, but if he did I would call the police and press felony charges because he had a firearm when he punched me.

Unregistered
    He didn't kick my ass, but if he did I would call the police and press felony charges because he had a firearm when he punched me.
    Fire them all worthless upper brass hired from ft Lauderdale and give us deputies a well deserved raise agency wide.

Unregistered
    Fire them all worthless upper brass hired from ft Lauderdale and give us deputies a well deserved raise agency wide.
    If you got rid of half the upper command staff the county could fund decent raises for ALL the BSO employees for the next 3 years. When the sheriff took over didn't he say the former sheriff was top heavy and cut back some of those positions? Now look at us, back where we started, paying huge salaries to command staff and have no money left for the people who actually do the work.

Unregistered
    If you got rid of half the upper command staff the county could fund decent raises for ALL the BSO employees for the next 3 years. When the sheriff took over didn't he say the former sheriff was top heavy and cut back some of those positions? Now look at us, back where we started, paying huge salaries to command staff and have no money left for the people who actually do the work.
    Need more cake, punk? go work some details and shut your mouth

Unregistered
    What does Adderley do at BSO when he shows up?

Unregistered
    He's finished. His name was on the list.

Unregistered
    Hey Frank, What ever happened to the $200,000.00 cash your "mutual" friend Moe had in the Bentley crash vehicle?

You weren't too far away from the accident scene, still drinking at the bar?

Let's go for a private jet ride Frank, it's on the house, did you really believe that?

Now that you know the rule you paid $89.00 the value of a JetBlue to NY. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

A comped table? So you did accept gratuities as Chief?

It's hard to see a red flag when your gullet is full of Cognac & smokin those BIG Cigars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMguUZ9w6Rg

Unregistered
    Say what you want he still whipped Polan ass good.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Stephen and the Wilton Manors Queen

They both needed boots to lick and since Pollock left Stephen was depressed and they had to give him Adderley's boots and now the WM's Queen and Stephen are happy!

Unregistered
    Say what you want he still whipped Polan ass good.
    total bullcrap, never happened. as with everything else on this site- fake news!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast