Big Nick South Florida accountability - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Assistance needed with law suit against Broward County Sheriff Dept.

My vehicle was illegally towed from FFL by the Broward County Sheriffs department while I was out of state visiting my son. The ordeal cost me almost $1,000 to settle and when I spoke with the Sgt handling the case, he was unable to give me any legal reason why I was towed. His Lt. is suppose to be calling me to provide me with more answers but has yet to reach out. Does anyone here know a good lawyer I can use to help make them understand that they can't violate law abiding citizen's rights and force them to shell out money they don't have? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at 202-540-0308.

Unregistered
    Big dirt bag. Real tough guy who knows a couple funky laws. I bet he will be behind bars legally for being a idiot.

Unregistered

Keep exposing them Big Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blacks have no rights is the directive from Rick Maglione & command staff of the Fort Lauderdale Police Department.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnj3_LV6yA0

Unregistered
    Nick is a big idiot. The guy isn't a reporter. Please tell me one article he has published. Let's go one step further tell me any story he has actually written. The answer is zero to both questions. The guy uploads videos to YouTube and calls himself a reporter. Nick is nothing more than a con man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234