Big Nick South Florida accountability - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Big nick the tax payer...

Big Nick,

You claim to pay cops salaries because you are a tax payer, yet you’re on YouTube asking for handouts so you can keep your channel running.... You want to film cops violating people’s rights yet you’re out there making their jobs harder by being a fool, talking shit, and interrupting. You as well use intimidating tactics to allegedly keep officers in line. Keep your distance, shut the **** up, record your video, and file a complaint if you see a violation. You want to educate the public, then do it in a professional manner. Please educate yourself because knowing the constitution is not enough....

A real tax payer,

IPD

Unregistered

Two big Nick

Big Nick I love your videos you do a good job you know what you're saying and what you're doing very intelligent I would love to send you some money right now but I live check a month I ain't got no money much left I love watching yours Laura shark Tom zebra nasty nathanial y'all got good videos great job and Rick Monday and Five 0

Unregistered

Abuse of power?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blacks have no rights is the directive from Rick Maglione & command staff of the Fort Lauderdale Police Department.
    Does Officer Thomas Pfund perform these illegal searches only in the black community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdEzv6NLPo

Unregistered
    Does Officer Thomas Pfund perform these illegal searches only in the black community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdEzv6NLPo
    The only thing I saw wrong was from Big Nick. He caused those officers to redirect their attention to him with his banter and close proximity. Record all you want, we don't care. When you get that close while officers are conducting business, and not shedding light on why the cops' attentions were called there, you have failed your community by not giving ALL the facts. You're actually trying to fuel an anger brought on by faulty statistics, the media, and a bunch of loud mouth crybabies that believe "when all else fails, I gotta race card".
    You're an idiot Nick.

Unregistered

What we need is thousands more like BIG NICK❤️ I am a n

Big nick or big *****. You need a good asskicking. Make yourself
    Useful in life instead of being a ball buster. I have never seen an asshole so big in my life. Hope one day you are in crisis. Call someone in a corner store to help you big *****
    What we need is a thousand more guys Like Big Nick.... the police is out of control.... it’s not only in FL it’s the whole country! And maybe one day you’ll need help and you call the police and what you’ll get is an ass kicking instead of help ... because those guys are Not helpers the are tyrants .. and you are ignorant if you can’t see that. It’s sad but true... and if you’re a cop shame on you! I trust the criminals more than the police... keep up the good work Big Nick! Be safe out there ❤️

Unregistered
    Big Nick= Girlfriend Beater & Deadbeat Dad. Look it up

Unregistered
    Big Nick= Girlfriend Beater & Deadbeat Dad. Look it up
    You mean to say Li'l Nick is a woman beatin' cop hater? Say it ain't so!!!
    You're a SCUMBAG Nick.

Unregistered

Big Nick South Florida accountability

You mean to say Li'l Nick is a woman beatin' cop hater? Say it ain't so!!!
    You're a SCUMBAG Nick.
    Below is the reason federal oversight is needed at flpd

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/v...-stop-10208657

Unregistered

Police make criminals out of innocent people

What we need is a thousand more guys Like Big Nick.... the police is out of control.... it’s not only in FL it’s the whole country! And maybe one day you’ll need help and you call the police and what you’ll get is an ass kicking instead of help ... because those guys are Not helpers the are tyrants .. and you are ignorant if you can’t see that. It’s sad but true... and if you’re a cop shame on you! I trust the criminals more than the police... keep up the good work Big Nick! Be safe out there ❤️
    Why we need Big Nick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBMYVY5rZ0

Unregistered

That guy was caught without big nick so why would we need big nick?? Nick is a coward. He harasses people until he gets something on video he thinks is incriminating. But then again where has he been these past few days?? haven’t seen him... hope he’s paying his child support

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast