Oh where can it be

Unregistered

Oh where can it be

Where's that city truck Schwartz was driving? I heard that fk up crashed that shit and someone is covering it up....

I'll find out Schwartz cause your ass is mine! I ways said you are one of those I would love the department to get rid of. Lord knows you deserve the termination.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's that city truck Schwartz was driving? I heard that fk up crashed that shit and someone is covering it up....

I'll find out Schwartz cause your ass is mine! I ways said you are one of those I would love the department to get rid of. Lord knows you deserve the termination.
    Schwartz ass is yours??? Bro keep your homosexual lifestyle off this forum, nobody needs to know that you and Schwartz play broke back mountain in your backyard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Schwartz ass is yours??? Bro keep your homosexual lifestyle off this forum, nobody needs to know that you and Schwartz play broke back mountain in your backyard.
    Up and down, up and down, up and down......

This is another case where our homosexual deadbeat fantasizes about being elected, and marches over to the PD threatening to fire everybody. Especially those who have arrested him. Dreaming and jacking, that's our boy.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.....