+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    CSPD should be so proud of you. You are such a douche! You make your entire agency look like crap. What a turd. Why not give your name since you think you are spewing the truth. That way when you learn the truth,We can all laugh at you.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nice try, you must be one of the Parkland cowards that responded and NEVER went in.
    Think about that for a second the first 5 guys who responded NEVER went in. How is that possible?
    CSPD is correct in saying you were hiding behind your car because you were. You first 5 cowards never even made contact with Peterson and he is one of you.
    The chubby CST guy (Goolsby) advised the shooter was on the third floor. Thatís the same guy who said he was there in under a minute from the alert tone. That time is accurate and so is the clock running in the radio channel. So yes times are accurate.
    Kratz and Eason where right in the area and arrived almost immediately. Where is Eason body cam?

    Donít point a finger at CSPD when you 5 where there first and never attempted to go near the school.

    I also seen the reports online and can tell a cover up was underway. They are written almost 2 weeks after the shooting and still very vague.

    Goolsby says he made contact with the student who was shot in the foot being escorted by a facility member. Did he bother to ask where he was when he got shot? Of course he did and knew the shooter was in the school.
    Then in Kratz report he made contact with the same student and facility member and spoke with them. But of coarse he didnít ask him where he was when he got shot. I mean why would the police need to know the location of the shooter???
    Itís laughable, of course they knew the shooters location. I heard that Kratz character even posted it on his Facebook page later that day how he will never forget the sounds of gunfire that day. Then a few days later after the truth started coming out he not only deleted the post from his Facebook but he deleted his entire Facebook page. Why would he do that? Because of guilt thatís why.
    Goolsby report is a complete fabrication as he says when he arrived he and Perry who I take it is an SRO and had a key for the gate opened the gate and went in. This is a lie because they were there very quickly and the shooting continued for 4 more minutes. The CSPD Officers who didnít arrive for about 4 minutes later approached the school before Goolsby and Perry. Had Goolsby, Perry really went in the School they would have contacted the shooter on the 3rd floor and saved lives.

    Realesed Eason Body cam footage and the School outer perimeter video and letís see how the Parkland heroís reports hold up.

    911 audio donít lie, CAD donít lie, only coward Deputies lie. Kids died donít disgrace thier memory.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Truth about MSD part 1??? What a joke. Don't waste any time on part 2. It's obvious the TRUTH is not what you are here to spread. Get lost. The FDLE report will be out soon.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    From MSD Parent

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try, you must be one of the Parkland cowards that responded and NEVER went in.
    Think about that for a second the first 5 guys who responded NEVER went in. How is that possible?
    CSPD is correct in saying you were hiding behind your car because you were. You first 5 cowards never even made contact with Peterson and he is one of you.
    The chubby CST guy (Goolsby) advised the shooter was on the third floor. Thatís the same guy who said he was there in under a minute from the alert tone. That time is accurate and so is the clock running in the radio channel. So yes times are accurate.
    Kratz and Eason where right in the area and arrived almost immediately. Where is Eason body cam?

    Donít point a finger at CSPD when you 5 where there first and never attempted to go near the school.

    I also seen the reports online and can tell a cover up was underway. They are written almost 2 weeks after the shooting and still very vague.

    Goolsby says he made contact with the student who was shot in the foot being escorted by a facility member. Did he bother to ask where he was when he got shot? Of course he did and knew the shooter was in the school.
    Then in Kratz report he made contact with the same student and facility member and spoke with them. But of coarse he didnít ask him where he was when he got shot. I mean why would the police need to know the location of the shooter???
    Itís laughable, of course they knew the shooters location. I heard that Kratz character even posted it on his Facebook page later that day how he will never forget the sounds of gunfire that day. Then a few days later after the truth started coming out he not only deleted the post from his Facebook but he deleted his entire Facebook page. Why would he do that? Because of guilt thatís why.
    Goolsby report is a complete fabrication as he says when he arrived he and Perry who I take it is an SRO and had a key for the gate opened the gate and went in. This is a lie because they were there very quickly and the shooting continued for 4 more minutes. The CSPD Officers who didnít arrive for about 4 minutes later approached the school before Goolsby and Perry. Had Goolsby, Perry really went in the School they would have contacted the shooter on the 3rd floor and saved lives.

    Realesed Eason Body cam footage and the School outer perimeter video and letís see how the Parkland heroís reports hold up.

    911 audio donít lie, CAD donít lie, only coward Deputies lie. Kids died donít disgrace thier memory.
    Thank you. These are the questions that we have been asking; particularly about not asking the gunshot victim at the fence the exact location of where he was shot and transmitting this info. If Eason's camera ends up lost or accidently deleted, that will point straight to a cover up. While we are very grateful to the BSO, CSPD, all fire-rescue and every responder for their part in the rescue of mine and others, so far, the account of Coral Springs is the one that makes the most sense.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Full of Bologna

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would laugh at this bit of CSPD fiction if the reality wasnít a bunch kids being killed. But clearly, anyone who would leave out CSPD in this fictional story, has to be from CSPD. There is plenty of news footage, their own dispatch audio, and their comical reports that show CSPD didnít exactly run into the school, despite being the only agency to get the 911 calls that provided them with exact room numbers where kids were being shot. Now, many CSPD officers stepped up and did a great job that day. But many did exactly what the BSO guys did as well. I wonít criticize them because I know everyone arrived at different times and heard and saw different things. While the poster took a great amount of time trying his/her best to piece this all together, they clearly are missing some facts. CAD doesnít tell the whole story. Some of what was typed in by an overwhelmed dispatcher is out of sequence. So transmissions are attributed to certain deputies when those deputies didnít actually make those transmissions. Many transmissions are left out or so abbreviated in the text that it is impossible to get the whole story. Then there was the inability to transmit important info that would have also cleared up some of the confusion. The poster also assumed alot. When the deputies were transmitting, where he was standing, and what he was hearing and observing are critical to understanding the whole picture. I promise you Mr. Unregistered Poster, you have the timeline wrong! Your times are simply incorrect. The first deputies on scene got there as the shooter fired his last five shots. No shots were heard before, none after. Those deputies were still in the street, 500 feet away from the closest building. It is well know that the shooter put down the rifle, ran down the stairs, and fled from the building before the first deputy even set foot on the campus.(not counting SP and the CSPD officers who were wth him). According to the deputies reports, which you may have read but clearly didnít comprehend, they had to get through the locked gate that may have slowed them down for a few seconds. At that point, there was no more shooting, they could only go to the area where they heard the final shots. It was only known days later that those shots were actually being fired through the third floor windows, not while standing on the football field or near building 12 and 13 as the arriving deputies belived they were. So nice job on getting some of your facts right. You would make and awesome Sun Sentinel reporter since they only get part of the story right and make up the rest too. Lastly, you assume with your hindsight and benefit of now know facts, after the fact, that the deputies should have known all that was happening. Very simply, they didnít. Everyone had a different point if view and a different perspective that day. Every decision wasnít text book that but everyone did what they felt was right based on their perspective. So get another hobby because you suck at being an inestigative reporter.


    Whatever you say Colonel 🍿🍿🍿

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Believe me we here at BSO know these guys are screw ups and failed to act that day. Look at the post about Kratz you can tell he was never liked here. The Detective has already been removed from CI, and the rest will be delt with soon enough.
    Right now not much is being done because the Sheriff is fighting for his life and does not want to make the agency look any worse. Believe me when the truth comes out about what these guys said in the following days after the shooting amongst other things and evidence that might have been destroyed they will be punished. They brought shame upon us.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mark Fuhrman was correct when he was on Fox News right after the shooting. He said he never seen 5 cowards before at one time he knew it had to be a problem with the command staff and top brass and he was correct. We had 5 Deputies failed to act that day not just because they were complacent cowards that was part of it, but I think the bigger part was this command staff and the policies they have passed. Every Deputy is afraid to take action and itís safer to just stand back and take a perimeter spot. Even the responding Parkland Sgt in his own report admits to immediately stoping his car on Holmberg rd to stop traffic even though an active school shooting was taking place, and even though 2 other units where already stopping traffic. Hell the Sgt was even to scared to go over the radio and order guys to go into the school after Cruz. Instead he waited almost 8 minutes and treated it like a 21 in progress by calling for the Papa unit and K-9.
    This is disgusting and starts at the top.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Someone gets it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark Fuhrman was correct when he was on Fox News right after the shooting. He said he never seen 5 cowards before at one time he knew it had to be a problem with the command staff and top brass and he was correct. We had 5 Deputies failed to act that day not just because they were complacent cowards that was part of it, but I think the bigger part was this command staff and the policies they have passed. Every Deputy is afraid to take action and itís safer to just stand back and take a perimeter spot. Even the responding Parkland Sgt in his own report admits to immediately stoping his car on Holmberg rd to stop traffic even though an active school shooting was taking place, and even though 2 other units where already stopping traffic. Hell the Sgt was even to scared to go over the radio and order guys to go into the school after Cruz. Instead he waited almost 8 minutes and treated it like a 21 in progress by calling for the Papa unit and K-9.
    This is disgusting and starts at the top.
    YES, YES, YES. Finally a voice of reason. That is 100% the truth. Pavlov's dog. When you repeatedly reinforce a lack of action and work under the constant threat of consequences, what will happen in a crisis ? NOTHING. Each person who didn't do what they were supposed to do, was hoping that someone else would take the lead. NO ONE DID. Until the "coward" narrative that benefits no one but the administration is stopped, you can't fix what you won't acknowledge. Fuhrman was right.
    100% Failure of Leadership.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Parkland-Springs PD

    Dang CSPD, you want to police Parkland this bad? Take it! Are these the kind of lies and exagerations you will put in your reports when you arrest Parkland teenagers. Just remember Parkland, it was CSPD who coined the phrase ďPull him/her over,Ē when you displayed your PHO stickers. You get what you ask for.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest

    End of an agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Believe me we here at BSO know these guys are screw ups and failed to act that day. Look at the post about Kratz you can tell he was never liked here. The Detective has already been removed from CI, and the rest will be delt with soon enough.
    Right now not much is being done because the Sheriff is fighting for his life and does not want to make the agency look any worse. Believe me when the truth comes out about what these guys said in the following days after the shooting amongst other things and evidence that might have been destroyed they will be punished. They brought shame upon us.
    Wow itís real sad that anyone claiming to be a BSO deputy would turn on his own. Youíll take the word of a CSPD officer that clearly has an agenda instead of keeping your pie hole shut until the facts come out. All the facts! Not just bits and pieces spun by a CSPD douche. One who likely had a kid in the school during the shooting. But then again, thatís BSO! A bunch of misled, misguided, cry babies who think they are way more important than they are. You can blame the sheriff for the mess BSO is in but just look at deps like yourself to see the real problem with BSO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •