Truth about Marjory Stoneman Douglas part 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Honest is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thus, no release of the total exterior video.

The people who we hire to protect us appear to be more concerned about hiding the failure to act which is probably on video!

The media took the Sheriff to court twice and one the release of the complete exterior video in seperate motions.

Then Runzie appealed the release order on the part of the school board. Runzie had never involved himself in the release prior to that.

Remember early on when the Sheriff stated “we may never release the video” in one of his press releases.

The video must be very damaging and bso could not avoid releasing it unless Runzie helped conceal it longer with his appeal.

The exterior video would clarify all that happened or failed to happen that terrible day...

Unregistered
    The Sheriff and Dale will be exposed for trying to alter the timeline and information that was put out. When we see the school exterior video, EVERYONE will know the truth

Unregistered
    **In Goolsby’s report he states he arrived at the school less than a minute after Peterson’s initial transmission of shots fired, which as shown in this report was at 2:23 pm.
    Goolsby also states in his report that upon exiting his vehicle he heard 4-5 shots fired somewhere between the 1200 and 1300 building and did not hear any more shots fired. (This is impossible, as he arrived at 2:24 as stated in this table, thus he should have heard MUCH more than 4-5 shots)
    Goolsby also mentioned in his report that him and Perry unlocked the gate at the west end of the parking lot.
    All of these statements from Goolsby’s report are inconsistent with the factual timeline as gathered from multiple sources.
    2:32:42
    Sergeant Miller transmits for the first time:
    17D2 (Miller): “10-4, can you get the papa unit up please, also check if we have any K-9’s and we’ll be in business”
    *This is the first time the sergeant who is running the scene came on the radio, even though he had already been there for over 7 minutes
    **Additionally,” We’ll be in business” is a strange thing to say considering the lives of 14 children and 3 adults had been lost.
    2:32:48
    This is the first time the officers make entry into the school.
    4 officers from Coral Springs, and 2 from Parkland (Volpe and Hanks) enter to assist with rescue efforts.
    *Notice VOLPE and HANKS enter, NOT Peterson, Kratz, Eason, Goolsby, Perry, OR Miller
    2:36:29
    Approximately 10 officers (believed to be 8 from Coral Springs, 2 from BSO) are observed entering the first floor through the east door (As seen on the surveillance video)

In summary, it took over 12 minutes from the report of shots fired, and over 7 minutes from when Cruz EXITED the building, for any deputy to enter the building. (Besides Deputy Peterson who was on the school campus but did not confront the shooter).
    Also, not one of the BSO deputies who did finally enter the scene were one of the deputies who first responded to the scene / were present during the active shooter. This appears to be a terrible response from the Deputies of Parkland. The fact that arrival times and other specific details are omitted from their supplemental reports shows deception. The reports submitted from the above-mentioned Deputies are not consistent with the timeline of events. The Sheriff’s office needs to correct the problems so failures like this do not occur in the future. It appears to be a combination of cowardice on the responding Deputies part and failed policies of the Sheriff’s office that led to this disaster. I am not saying the shooter is not responsible as he is 100% responsible for his action. However, Law enforcement officers must have the courage to push towards the shooter and eliminate the threat. It is not an easy thing to do but this is why they get paid high-risk pensions and get to wear a star on their chest. Deputies had a duty to act that day even if just a few lives could have been saved that day it is worth the risk, unfortunately on that day the heroes who stood up to the shooter and tried to save lives did not have guns, badges or protective vest. They were teachers, faculty staff and students some lost their lives, but they will always be remembered as heroes.
    This person has some serious free time... maybe a downtown c.i. guy?

Unregistered
    Thus, no release of the total exterior video.

The people who we hire to protect us appear to be more concerned about hiding the failure to act which is probably on video!
    We have a winner!!!!!

You are correct Sir that is why the video that would only show Deputies hiding behind cars and kids running away was never realesed and will soon accidentally be destroyed.
    That’s also why Eason body cam footage will not be released. They released body cam footage of Deputies shooting a guy in lakes days after the shooting but won’t release a video of Deputies directing traffic and hiding behind patrol cars.
    After reading this you realize the CSPD accounts of that day were accurate

BSO release the videos!

Unregistered
    Wow. Reading this and then knowing Kratz was all over Facebook telling people he was one of the first on scene and the smell of gunfire..... What BS!!!! Let’s not forget how he needed to get away for a few days in Disney because of what he saw. Maybe more like survivors guilt and the stress knowing people have screen shots of his posts
    That big hero “Kratz” finally came back on Facebook after his much needed vacation lol. I guess he will go back into hiding after this timeline release. We all have known what a Coward he was prior to this timeline posting but the general public probably didn’t. I guess his wife and kids will now see the truth no matter what lies he told them. Disgusting to say the least, not sure how he goes to work each day and can look at himself in that Uniform.

Unregistered
    Just seen that you tube video the Detective speaking is in part 2, the first part is Col. Dale addressing the public safety board investigating the shooting. The weird part is Dale leaves out a lot of key information. The above post actually is much more accurate. Why would the Col. leave out information that can be seen on CAD reports and radio transmissions? Especially when they have already been released to the media?
    I think that guy Polock is on that board, the one who’s daughter was killed. I wouldn’t want to stand up there and lie to him. But apparently Dale had no problem doing it. Just you tube it and see for yourself.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I saw that sorry sack of shit kratz in wawa chomping on a piece of gum. I wanted to punch him in that big nose on that goofy looking face. I can not believe he has the audacity to even get out of his car and show his face in public. He is a lying *****, and I think I am going to have to start banging his wife because I am sure his punk ass ain't satisfying her.

Unregistered
    This place is a disaster !!!!

Unregistered
    This person has some serious free time... maybe a downtown c.i. guy?
    No. He has to be Coral Springs. Why else would someone spend so much time to piece together the truth, but leave out CS involvement? The first calls went to Coral Springs. CSPD responded and some of them posted up outside near Peterson. Apparently, that is not part of "the truth" according to this spinmeister. If you are going to tell the truth, tell it all!

I am looking forward to the FDLE report so we can all see what really happened from an unbiased perspectve.

Unregistered

More CSPD Fiction

I would laugh at this bit of CSPD fiction if the reality wasn’t a bunch kids being killed. But clearly, anyone who would leave out CSPD in this fictional story, has to be from CSPD. There is plenty of news footage, their own dispatch audio, and their comical reports that show CSPD didn’t exactly run into the school, despite being the only agency to get the 911 calls that provided them with exact room numbers where kids were being shot. Now, many CSPD officers stepped up and did a great job that day. But many did exactly what the BSO guys did as well. I won’t criticize them because I know everyone arrived at different times and heard and saw different things. While the poster took a great amount of time trying his/her best to piece this all together, they clearly are missing some facts. CAD doesn’t tell the whole story. Some of what was typed in by an overwhelmed dispatcher is out of sequence. So transmissions are attributed to certain deputies when those deputies didn’t actually make those transmissions. Many transmissions are left out or so abbreviated in the text that it is impossible to get the whole story. Then there was the inability to transmit important info that would have also cleared up some of the confusion. The poster also assumed alot. When the deputies were transmitting, where he was standing, and what he was hearing and observing are critical to understanding the whole picture. I promise you Mr. Unregistered Poster, you have the timeline wrong! Your times are simply incorrect. The first deputies on scene got there as the shooter fired his last five shots. No shots were heard before, none after. Those deputies were still in the street, 500 feet away from the closest building. It is well know that the shooter put down the rifle, ran down the stairs, and fled from the building before the first deputy even set foot on the campus.(not counting SP and the CSPD officers who were wth him). According to the deputies reports, which you may have read but clearly didn’t comprehend, they had to get through the locked gate that may have slowed them down for a few seconds. At that point, there was no more shooting, they could only go to the area where they heard the final shots. It was only known days later that those shots were actually being fired through the third floor windows, not while standing on the football field or near building 12 and 13 as the arriving deputies belived they were. So nice job on getting some of your facts right. You would make and awesome Sun Sentinel reporter since they only get part of the story right and make up the rest too. Lastly, you assume with your hindsight and benefit of now know facts, after the fact, that the deputies should have known all that was happening. Very simply, they didn’t. Everyone had a different point if view and a different perspective that day. Every decision wasn’t text book that but everyone did what they felt was right based on their perspective. So get another hobby because you suck at being an inestigative reporter.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast