Contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Can IUPA bring what the county offered to a vote already? They are always in such slow motion. Some members, don't work the port and can use the extra money

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can IUPA bring what the county offered to a vote already? They are always in such slow motion. Some members, don't work the port and can use the extra money
    That’s your fault... the port is so desperate for help that they are allowing people without ids to work

Unregistered
    IUPA is waiting on BSO you Village idiot.

Unregistered
    Vote NO send a message

Unregistered
    And what message would we be sending? We would be imposed the same thing if we vote yes but get our raise now instead of next summer. Stop trying to cause trouble PBA

Unregistered
    Lol. If you vote No, we won’t get $hit for months !!! There is no message to send. It went to county commission. It’s over, Vote yes and let’s get this retro. !

Unregistered
    And what message would we be sending? We would be imposed the same thing if we vote yes but get our raise now instead of next summer. Stop trying to cause trouble PBA
    The same message that was sent when they Sheriff offered 3% a year ago. What happened to it's not about the money and making a statement?

Unregistered
    I along with my whole shift are voting NO. I could use the Money but it’s more about the principle. Stand up for what you believe in pussies.

Unregistered
    I along with my whole shift are voting NO. I could use the Money but it’s more about the principle. Stand up for what you believe in pussies.
    Yeah right, what District and shift is that? You PBA losers are so transparent and pathetic, you would rather try to manipulate the membership to vote which would cause everyone to lose their retro then just do what's best for everyone. The PBA motto should be "What's best for us is best for you". Disgraceful!

Unregistered
    Take home cars for tri county???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast