Mdpd ble 119 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mdpd ble 119

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you got DQ for a brother man. I know of black male who was 39 in the past for poss of a firearm by a minor. A ****ing scum bag charge. He was hired! I know several brothers who have a horrible driving record, to include dwls. Guess what? They were hired!
    hello...maybe..maybe not on that theory...at the end of the day, the only person i can blame is myself..i am the one that left years ago and resigned to Director Alvarez...MDPD has no obligation to rehire me...if i would have stayed i might have been a captain or major by now...but all that is a fairy tale...the fact of matter is, i'm making a point that i was not hired and showing that nepotism is not always the case...telling other people on here that me and little sister were hired without the ''the friends and family plan.'' Even haters back in the days when i was going through the process telling me ''i have no chance of being hired because i am an anglo male.'' lol.. guess what? i tracked down every person whether civilian or PO that told me that and said ''surprise'' i am hired...their facial expression was priceless to say the least..best part of it, i was in Chief Oramas office upstairs answering phones for a month before the academy started, better known as a ''Gopher.'' if, i would have listened to every person that said i had no chance, then i would have never been hired..but this time around i wasn't so lucky...at least i have 47 years of life experience and will move on..good luck to all the current and future applicant's in the hiring process.. to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    This is the friends and family department...no one who's qualified is getting position in specialized units... SMH

Unregistered
    Aside from the nepotism issue I have to give credit where it is due, and that goes to the PMB for giving fat people a chance to attend the academy which most agencies will dq them just got been over-bloated. (lol) sometimes I wonder how they pass the PAT in the first place.

Unregistered
    Aside from the nepotism issue I have to give credit where it is due, and that goes to the PMB for giving fat people a chance to attend the academy which most agencies will dq them just got been over-bloated. (lol) sometimes I wonder how they pass the PAT in the first place.
    Hahahah! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed! I saw pics of the newest class in the academy and could not believe the amount of stomachs hanging over belt buckles! Time have changed ...

Unregistered
    I would challenge FDLE to look into the past criminal activity of some of the new officers. They’ll be shocked at what they find.

Unregistered

Two cents

It seems sometimes there are two depts, one for friends and fam, and one for the rest.
    There should be three places new officers go: South District Intracoastal and Northside. It prepares you for a future in law enforcement and you get to handle every single type of call under the sun.
    When I was hired the hooked up went to Kendall Hammocks and Midwest, everyone else went to Northside.
    It was pretty obvious what was up. Northside is a good district, and yes people do get “dumped” there, and lots of times it’s their last chance before getting 07.
    But the rest of the officers and detectives there for the most part have to sink or swim.
    It’s a good district and it’s not difficult.
    Just have to have the right attitude.
    But there’s nowhere to eat, no 33s to distract you, and work keeps everyone pretty busy. Lots of 39s walking and driving around waiting for cops to get them.
    But you can be a slug anywhere including Northside.
    All the officers there know how to work and you can’t hide. Your number will get called. Just like South and Icoastal.
    I met some of the new officers and I was pleasantly surprised. They seem to have the right attitude and I don’t have anything negative to say about any of them.
    The department needs new blood and depends on new hires. It’s about time we have more units in the districts.
    Good for them.
    Can’t hate on someone for having a hookup. It’s a fact of life, but so what, make your name on your work and attitude and reputation. You won’t owe anyone anything and it’s better that way.
    You’ll get to those specialized units if that is what you want. Every district is taking officers with little experience for detectives. It is a good time for new officers at MDPD.
    Try being positive and stop talking crap, I know it’s easier said than done but concentrate on your career and what you are putting out there instead of someone else’s hookups. Who cares anyways.
    Make your own hookups the right way.

Unregistered
    Ok, Great White Hope..... thanks for the input.
    Now go back to selling your crap on eBay.
    Well hello there...wow either you know who i am or your Walter Mercado!!! how did you know i have a side hustle business on eBay???? i love your GIU skills player, either that or your stalk me on here and see what narratives i write...you have to hand it to me, everything i document on here is the truth...Let's play Trivia Pursuit; shall we? what are my first name and last name initials ???? :::: jeopardy theme song :::: waiting for answer....QRXing... to be right...you have to be right.. The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Oye Dinosaur, the only reason they aren’t hiring you is because you are a dinosaur! If you resigned with Director Alvarez you must be in your 40’s by now! Besides do you think the Department will hire someone with poor decision making skills such as listening to your wife and quitting? Why is your sister still and FTO if she is a stellar officer? She should be a Lt or Cpt and fulfill your dreams for you!

Unregistered
    Oye Dinosaur, the only reason they aren’t hiring you is because you are a dinosaur! If you resigned with Director Alvarez you must be in your 40’s by now! Besides do you think the Department will hire someone with poor decision making skills such as listening to your wife and quitting? Why is your sister still and FTO if she is a stellar officer? She should be a Lt or Cpt and fulfill your dreams for you!
    i am in my 40's ...47 to be exact!!! try BLE 180 player Metro-Dade Police Department, yeah when the academy was at MDCC north... when i was hired it was Director Fred Taylor ( you know, the headquarters building name after a great man)...didn't know your an advocate for NOT hiring people over 40..i have news for you, there was a lady 54 years old in the academy when i was there..way before your MPI days...as for my sister..she enjoys being a FTO...because she is proactive in helping train new officers coming in or laterals ASERE... so young buck, enlighten me...your telling me your job is more than important than your wife or family???? i am not one of those playboys that trolls for 33's while working a 59 and hides my wedding ring!!! a job can be 25-30 years.. a marriage can be a life time!!! when we are old and bad shape..are our jobs going to be there are holding our hand at LEON MEDICAL?? or our spouses??? now mr. kilo 3308 go back to kendall and QRX Town & country mall.. respect the elders player!!! to be right you have to act right... The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    To the guy hating a old aged people with life experience and wanting to become police officers over the young, stupid, no life experience, and cannot tie their own boots without daddys help, I have news for you papo, my friend is currently in a local academy and hes over 50 years old and can outrun you any day, any time, and in any place, you name it we will schedule it.

Dino on the other hand gives good advice to applicants. I am one to go against him at times when it comes to the well connected family members, but other than that that novela will continue until Bob Norman from Channel 10 or Al Crespo from Miami picks up on the story of nepotism taking over the county. Truth hurts I know. Video of BLE119 speaks for itself no denying it.

Ya'll take care.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast