Mdpd ble 119
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mdpd ble 119

Unregistered

Mdpd ble 119

No comments...

Unregistered
    Let me guess... the class looks like a bunch of African immigrants looking for asylum.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

This is the first graduation I attended and all I can say it is sad how Nepotism has taken over this agency. I was disgusted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the first graduation I attended and all I can say it is sad how Nepotism has taken over this agency. I was disgusted.
    Friends and family police department, SMH...folks should be embarrassed,yet they are not and embrace the fact and keep on getting on

Unregistered
    Let me guess... the class looks like a bunch of African immigrants looking for asylum.
    Please refrain from the racist comments on the message board here..I was hired by MDPD in 1997 and my sister in 2008 both of us are White Anglo Saxon with no friends and family with MDPD!!! In my class there was maybe 2-3 people related to someone.. and if the whole class was all black; so what...good for them..I have trust in PMB hiring the best applicant's available...MDPD doesn't need to hire racist individual's with that mind set..Congrats BLE 119..make me proud..to be right..to have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Please refrain from the racist comments on the message board here..I was hired by MDPD in 1997 and my sister in 2008 both of us are White Anglo Saxon with no friends and family with MDPD!!! In my class there was maybe 2-3 people related to someone.. and if the whole class was all black; so what...good for them..I have trust in PMB hiring the best applicant's available...MDPD doesn't need to hire racist individual's with that mind set..Congrats BLE 119..make me proud..to be right..to have to act right..The Dinosaur
    "Only 2-3 people related" now it's more like 25 out of 30 that are related to someone from the inside. That's a disgrace and I'm surprised the local media has not picked up on the nepotism taking over local agencies. Not saying it is illegal, but would love to see the more qualified applicants been passed over for someone who is connected.

Maybe they should graduate a class a year that's not connected at all? Sounds fair.

Unregistered
    Ok, Great White Hope..... thanks for the input.
    Now go back to selling your crap on eBay.

Unregistered
    "Only 2-3 people related" now it's more like 25 out of 30 that are related to someone from the inside. That's a disgrace and I'm surprised the local media has not picked up on the nepotism taking over local agencies. Not saying it is illegal, but would love to see the more qualified applicants been passed over for someone who is connected.

Maybe they should graduate a class a year that's not connected at all? Sounds fair.
    OK, let's revisit the term ''Nepotism'' as alleged by some people on here...if it were true, wouldn't have i been hired again?? my sister has been with MDPD for 10 years, well respected officer (FTO) and no complaints..sprinkle in that i was a PPO with MDPD and left in 1997 on good terms ( because wife at the time didn't want me continuing )...my personnel file is public record and you can see for yourself down there..how was i hired the first time?? how did my sister get hired??? it's not like this was 50 years ago...go ahead see for yourself both our files are down there and in the PHQ; it ask's do you have/had any relatives working/worked for MDPD...you really think my sister was hired because of me?? i was already gone almost 11 years when she was hired..i was an average person; just a former PPO with the department...now lets entertain when i applied DEC. 2017...i was DQ'd because i worked at an adult entertainment establishment in my employment history...yes, i received an email...i am a former employee,my sister is police officer there for a long time now,i am a person of good moral character and a few people down there (PMB) know who i am..but guess what? i was not hired!!! Nepotism can be anywhere even at Publix!!! there is nothing wrong for a son/daughter wanting to follow in their parents footsteps...all i can suggest is to suck it up and not point fingers at anyone.. everything i say on here is the 100% truth!!!! i am not on here for me..i am on here for others to be transparent and guidance to help them through the process..example: be honest and don't hide things in their background when asked verbally or through a PHQ...if i had a majic wand like mickey mouse; i would want all you guys/gals hired (only qualified applicants)...i have 100% faith and trust with the men/women that work in PMB..from the major to the gentleman that answers phones at the front desk (that guy has been down there for years)...let me be an example that ''nepotism'' is not always true!!! may god bless you all ...to be right..you have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    If it were true? You must be blind Mr. Dinosaur or its obvious you haven't been following the past graduations. It's not only with BLE119 this has been happening for years. It was even reporter by Brian Andrews of CBS4 news in 2008. Come on now. This is like Cuba que el botellero (the lazy do nothihg) will always get connected to good jobs I'm Government.

Having 5 connections graduate fine it happens, but 20 out of 30? There's a problem and it is been overlooked and ignored.

Unregistered
    OK, let's revisit the term ''Nepotism'' as alleged by some people on here...if it were true, wouldn't have i been hired again?? my sister has been with MDPD for 10 years, well respected officer (FTO) and no complaints..sprinkle in that i was a PPO with MDPD and left in 1997 on good terms ( because wife at the time didn't want me continuing )...my personnel file is public record and you can see for yourself down there..how was i hired the first time?? how did my sister get hired??? it's not like this was 50 years ago...go ahead see for yourself both our files are down there and in the PHQ; it ask's do you have/had any relatives working/worked for MDPD...you really think my sister was hired because of me?? i was already gone almost 11 years when she was hired..i was an average person; just a former PPO with the department...now lets entertain when i applied DEC. 2017...i was DQ'd because i worked at an adult entertainment establishment in my employment history...yes, i received an email...i am a former employee,my sister is police officer there for a long time now,i am a person of good moral character and a few people down there (PMB) know who i am..but guess what? i was not hired!!! Nepotism can be anywhere even at Publix!!! there is nothing wrong for a son/daughter wanting to follow in their parents footsteps...all i can suggest is to suck it up and not point fingers at anyone.. everything i say on here is the 100% truth!!!! i am not on here for me..i am on here for others to be transparent and guidance to help them through the process..example: be honest and don't hide things in their background when asked verbally or through a PHQ...if i had a majic wand like mickey mouse; i would want all you guys/gals hired (only qualified applicants)...i have 100% faith and trust with the men/women that work in PMB..from the major to the gentleman that answers phones at the front desk (that guy has been down there for years)...let me be an example that ''nepotism'' is not always true!!! may god bless you all ...to be right..you have to act right..The Dinosaur
    Sounds like you got DQ for a brother man. I know of black male who was 39 in the past for poss of a firearm by a minor. A ****ing scum bag charge. He was hired! I know several brothers who have a horrible driving record, to include dwls. Guess what? They were hired!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast