Something about Property 33s - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Unfortunately it’s true she messing with officers left & right. Every since she got her income tax money she’s been on & off back and fourth on vacation days. Money ran low back to tricking with these officers. I know cause I’m in property my self.
    I hate to say but this thread is so accurate.

Unregistered
    Can you let people **** in peace who cares who's ****ing who stop putting people's names out there

Unregistered
    I am going to invite her out and see wassup. I need to change the oil all these 46's got me busy damn.

Unregistered
    I dont know what you guys are talking about. Y'all must have the wrong woman. She's not that type of girl. I think y'all just want to **** and she's not easy like the other 33's around the building. And the "woman" who posted this must be jealous of her and trying to dirty her face. Make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont know what you guys are talking about. Y'all must have the wrong woman. She's not that type of girl. I think y'all just want to **** and she's not easy like the other 33's around the building. And the "woman" who posted this must be jealous of her and trying to dirty her face. Make sure you get your facts straight before posting.
    It ain’t tricking if you got it.

Unregistered
    Yuck. I wouldn’t want any of that. I heard She smells like she hand wash her clothes. A couple of dudes I know hit that as well. She’s a young freak. K Y Jelly is her nick name. Yup she’s getting it in
    She’s the real deal if her nick name is K Y jelly. Boy oh boy I remember back in the early 00’s boy oh boy I had a few 33’s that liked ky jelly

Unregistered
    Captain save a H03 stop it. You prolly the the dude that trying to build a realatonship with this 33. Maybe it’s her her self.

Unregistered
    Why they trying to dirty my homie name y’all so sad and if she was why does it bothers you so bad to come and mention her here. U BIG MAD and she’s unbothered lol Haters!!! Lol Marie when we taking our next trip girl so they can see us turnup.

Unregistered
    Why they trying to dirty my homie name y’all so sad and if she was why does it bothers you so bad to come and mention her here. U BIG MAD and she’s unbothered lol Haters!!! Lol Marie when we taking our next trip girl so they can see us turnup.
    You must be the fat one. Always eating at the table.

Unregistered
    You must be the fat one. Always eating at the table.
    Not the big nasty one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast